A visit to one of the UGA boards last nite….

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Demonstrated that fans are fans and that we don’t have “ worst fans in CFB’” as some love to claim. The negative nellies were out in full force. All of the old favorites were there including ‘That was the most UGA thing ever’.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I hope they lose in the playoffs. I used to live in Georgia, and I'm friends with a ton of UGA fans, and they feel so entitled to a national championship that I hope they keep 17ing it up

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I'll admit I've seen that QB look on his face about 10 years in a row

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
I hope they lose in the playoffs. I used to live in Georgia, and I'm friends with a ton of UGA fans, and they feel so entitled to a national championship that I hope they keep 17ing it up
I'd much rather Georgia than Alabama, but it's always a head scratcher to me when fanbases feel entitled to somthing they've never gotten (at least in the playoff era). Their last championship was 1980, and as much as I hate to admit that I remember it, it was a long 17ing time ago.

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
It was the most UGA thing ever though was it not? All that talent and haven't won a Natty since 1980 or 1981?

AtlantaDawg

Nov 27, 2017
I was at the SECCG game last night. I attended school MSU, but my grown kids attended UGA.

Have you ever sat at a football game surrounded by Bama fans? If you don't think that some Bama fans are the scum of the earth (much worse than UGA fans), then you have not...

I hope somebody is able to derail AL. The Tide is going to skull-drag Cincy. UGA will beat Michigan. It's going to be a rematch between UGA and AL for the National Title.

I hope that UGA is able to figure it out and win the revenge match. Bama losing their #2 wide receiver may help. Their WR's are incredibly fast and difficult to cover. Their QB was incredibly elusive and accurate...

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
I'd much rather Georgia than Alabama, but it's always a head scratcher to me when fanbases feel entitled to somthing they've never gotten (at least in the playoff era). Their last championship was 1980, and as much as I hate to admit that I remember it, it was a long 17ing time ago.

Yep, and I believe that was the year that Georgia had to have a last minute long pass play against Florida to win the SEC championship. Which kept us from winning it and going to the Sugar Bowl. Dead injuns must have been stirring that day.

elsid76

Feb 24, 2008
Remember too that in 1980 UGA did not play us or Alabama so once again an easier path.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
They already know the answer,

I hope that UGA is able to figure it out and win the revenge match

Get to Bryce Young, or he will get to you. (Kirby Smart)

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
What I would like to know is how did bama's OL get good all of a sudden? Looked like **** the week before and poor most of the year but looked like typical Bama last night.

Joe Schmedlap

Aug 11, 2010
All part of the $EC plan. Two teams in the playoffs > 1 team there

What I would like to know is how did bama's OL get good all of a sudden? Looked like **** the week before and poor most of the year but looked like typical Bama last night.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
It would be nice if Cincinnati could somehow want the game more than Bama. A&M did, so why not?

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007

I hear what you’re saying but a lot of people would probably describe our baseball fan base this way up until this summer.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login