A win is a win is a win

Shadow15

Oct 8, 2022
But let’s be real……. UNO should’ve have won that game if the guy didn’t try to stretch a double into a triple and over slide. I guess we finally caught a break…. Against the mighty UNO. Really was hoping for the bats to get hot for LSU weekend. Damn it, msu vs lsu in baseball is (or at least used to be) A HUGE deal and I cannot stand it when we suck in baseball. Please at least get to a regional this year boys. Don’t let this be another spring of misery. I beg of you baseball gods…. Shine upon us. I know we sold our souls for 2021 but please can we just be relevant. Ok rant over.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
And three losses will be three losses this weekend.

I hope I'm wrong, but the hope I had a few days ago is gone. I'm afraid we're about to get smoked at the Dude and then it's just an SEC season long Lemonis death rattle to witness.

Happy to be wrong as hell, but I doubt it.

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
Like the song says "some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers." Wanna see a successful team but it better get elite and quick. Not so sure that's in the equation.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I hate the new SEC site.
Everyone hates it. Some contractor stole money from the SEC office on this one. I went back and looked and it wasn't saying Dohm got the win last night. It was saying he's our team leader in wins with 3. Who gives a shart about that when they're looking at a box score for that night's game? If I want that, I'll look a the season stats.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
And three losses will be three losses this weekend.

I hope I'm wrong, but the hope I had a few days ago is gone. I'm afraid we're about to get smoked at the Dude and then it's just an SEC season long Lemonis death rattle to witness.

Happy to be wrong as hell, but I doubt it.
Since my feelings about this program are clear, I would like to give the team a little credit by recognizing the improvements in pitching and defense compared to last season’s abomination.

That said, I think it’s also painfully clear that this roster as a whole is middle of the pack CUSA level in terms of depth and talent. It’s just ludicrous that we are where we are.

Reactions: patdog

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
Doesn't look overly promising at this point but at least we won 2 - 1 and not 12 - 11 because of pitching. I guess we're about to find out for real in a few days.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login