Aaron Nixon (Texas pitcher) to MSU....

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Some will be disappointed that this isn't a MBK post. ***

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
Solid move by Lemonis to pick up Nixon. Guy is highly motivated to get back on track and I believe he will.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I think his name is Goff

Lot of smoke around him several weeks ago but supposedly he’s waiting to see what happens with the draft. That said, I wonder if Knight basically took his spot. I’d certainly take both of them but not sure if that’s likely at all.

Our remaining focus in the portal is likely going to be pitching. We’ve likely filled our holes in the outfield and at second base. It sounds like Hancock may be back so between he and Highfill we should be OK at catcher next year. Only real question in the field would be 3B, but between Alford and Downs I think it’s likely one of them turns into a good player eventually.

mrbinsdog

Aug 23, 2012
Thank you

Lot of smoke around him several weeks ago but supposedly he’s waiting to see what happens with the draft. That said, I wonder if Knight basically took his spot. I’d certainly take both of them but not sure if that’s likely at all.

Our remaining focus in the portal is likely going to be pitching. We’ve likely filled our holes in the outfield and at second base. It sounds like Hancock may be back so between he and Highfill we should be OK at catcher next year. Only real question in the field would be 3B, but between Alford and Downs I think it’s likely one of them turns into a good player eventually.
Good info

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Whichever sport you're talking about football, baseball, basketball, etc. It's gonna probably be really close to the opening practice before you know what your rosters are going to be with the transfer portal/NIL.

What are the transfer rules about changing schools and playing that season if the season hasn't begun?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login