According to Chuck Stinson, Memphis guard says that we should be scared!

Garciacamebackadawg

Feb 23, 2008
Not the point guard, but the dude with the hyphenated last name made the comment. Typical they think that since they have already played UT close that they are going to walk all on us tomorrow.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
Memphis is going to be overconfident and cocky about this game. This is part of the problem with them playing one decent team since Christmas. They aren't used to having to leave it all on the floor. I hope we can take advantage of their overconfidence early before they wake up.

chewgumm

Mar 3, 2008
tht Jamont is gong off tomorrow.

I'm saying:

23 pts, 11 reb, 10 ast

However, I am wrong....alot.

llmsudawg

Mar 3, 2008
mempho is <span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-style: italic;">that</span></span> good when they play. we can be good when we play (defend and rebound). we can also be really bad at times.

Should be a good game.

lawdawg02

Jan 23, 2007
we both lost by only a few. of course they played them a lot closer throughout the game. but we gave them all they wanted, once we decided to play. and our game was at <redacted> place. without one of our starters (whether that's good or not so good... hans at least takes the shot at the end). i don't think that's good logic on CDR's part.

on a sidenote, i wonder why benock hasn't gotten any minutes, seeing as how no other player can throw it in the ocean from outside? not lots of PT, but a minute or two here or there. </p>

*edited for stoopedness.</p>

Oct 14, 2007
Because even though Ben & Barry haven't been able to throw it in the ocean, they'll at least shoot it. Benock won't pull the trigger. Glad Phil finally took his PT.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
South Panola Dawg said:
Because even though Ben & Barry haven't been able to throw it in the ocean, they'll at least shoot it. Benock won't pull the trigger. Glad Phil finally took his PT.

</p>hasn't been the same since that UT game when he had a chance to beat them and traveled. I hope it doesn't ruin his career. I do think he has the potential, he hit four big 3's against Ole Miss, but of course on each of those he was WIDE open. He has some work to do on his game, but he's only a Fr. I think he will be pretty good over the next three years.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login