According to DirecTV, Notre Dame is playing Washington.

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Too bad Washington did not make the NCAAs but Washington State did. For all of you who say "this stuff never happens to anyone else".......it does.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
the University of Washington almost completely owns the state of Washington. UW is in the largest city with pretty good weather, minus the rain, you can take a bus to downtown, which is about two miles from Seattle City Center which has a ton of stuff that college kids would love to do, offers just about every major you could want. Very, very nice campus as well. UW is about 30 min. from snow skiiing and a ton of other outdoor stuff. I think Mt. Ranier is maybe a little over a hour, hour and a half away.

If you lived in Seattle and wanted to go to Wazzu, it would take about 8 hours. You thought we had it bad before 25 was 4 laned? Pullman is in the far eastern part of the state, and you have to take two lane roads to get there. We're talking middle of nowhere. Pullman is in a desert, and they actually have a lot of students from Idaho, and they aren't very far from the University of Idaho. Like MSU, they are known for their engineering and I think Keith Jackson went to school there on the palouse. Even if you lived in Spokane, which is a pretty big town on the eastern side, it would be pretty hard to get to.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
BewareOfMSUDawg said:
Washington State as the Pac 10 version of MSU. I guess that's why I've always liked them.

</p>Oregon State is the PAC-10's version of MSU. I would say Wazzu is the PAC-10's Auburn. USC is what would happen if you combined Alabama and Florida football with Vandy money and killed everyone with a mullet in the state of Alabama. No one in the SEC has a band like Stanford. It's hard to compare becuase the SEC doesn't have a school like a Stanford or Cal other than Vandy. They have big schools like SC, UCLA, Arizona State, and UW. Oregon is pretty good at athletics, but I don't think that they're all that much better than Oregon State as far as power.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login