After 3 weeks

Tractorman

Mar 15, 2009
If Lebby goes 6-6, would he get SEC coach of the year and get a raise? Maybe AP as well? It would be quite the coaching job

• Haha
Reactions: Noname.sixpack

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
If he wins 5 games against our remaining schedule build a dang statue.

But prepare for 2-10 or MAYBE 3-9

Reactions: GloryDawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I don't know about all that but if they win three or less games and he doesn't fire anyone, and I don't care it is the first year, then this will probably be his last Head Coaching job. The staff he put together is not working out. He did not choose wisely. Don't fool yourself in to thinking he has to have time to build a team. That's bull crap. This is his team. He put it together with his transfers he went out and recruited. With the portal there is no more building a team over three to four years. The HC is now a GM putting a team together every year.

I will go on to say this, if our defense gets run over this Saturday, they better be firing some Defensive coaches. The O line coach needs to go, and the Running Back coach needs to go. They all three look horrible. It's not just talent, it is coaching.

Edited to say the Strength and conditioning coach needs to fire tonight. This has to be the weakest looking offensive and defensive line in MSU history. I am damn sure I could go into that weight room at age 60 and make them look like JR Highschoolers. They are weak weak weak.

Last edited:

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
dave chappelle drugs GIF

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I don't know about all that but if they win three or less games and he doesn't fire anyone, and I don't care it is the first year, then this will probably be his last Head Coaching job. The staff he put together is not working out. He did not choose wisely. Don't fool yourself in to thinking he has to have time to build a team. That's bull crap. This is his team. He put it together with his transfers he went out and recruited. With the portal there is no more building a team over three to four years. The HC is now a GM putting a team together every year.

I will go on to say this, if our defense gets run over this Saturday, they better be firing some Defensive coaches. The O line coach needs to go, and the Running Back coach needs to go. They all three look horrible. It's not just talent, it is coaching.

Edited to say the Strength and conditioning coach needs to fire tonight. This has to be the weakest looking offensive and defensive line in MSU history. I am damn sure I could go into that weight room at age 60 and make them look like JR Highschoolers. They are weak weak weak.
Do-You-Even-Lift-Bro.jpg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
If Lebby goes 6-6, would he get SEC coach of the year and get a raise? Maybe AP as well? It would be quite the coaching job
If he goes 6-6 then he probably needs to be fired for not winning eight games.*****

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login