After today, who do you hate more?

After today, who do you hate more?

• Zach Arnett

• Joe Moorhead

• Other former / current MSU coach (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Arnett - he was hired to continue what we were doing, and he changed everything because he thought he knew better. Leach gave him a shot and he shlt all over him. RuN dA bAwL

I blame Cohen for Moorhead. He overthought that. But he corrected that when he hired Leach. Moorhead did the best he could and never had a shltty attitude like Arnett.

Consequently, Arnett ruined the season more than Moorhead. Now the nimrod goes to OM as an analyst rather than taking a DC job somewhere? Guy is an idiot. Remember he interviewed with lame duck Orgeron.

OM is setting up for a disappointing season too, Kiffin is obviously more into the petty stuff. He will probably go to Florida.

Last edited:

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Arnett got a job he wasn’t ready for under difficult circumstances and made some bad decisions. It went terribly but it was short lived.

Moorhead is just a good OC/bad head coach. I mean he’s 4-20 at Akron. Tough place to win but still. That one is on Cohen for his whole “smartest guy in the room” schtick. There were good sitting head coaches who would’ve taken our job in 2017. We were in a very good spot as a program at the time.

Move on, it’s over. If you want to blame anyone for the State of our program it’s Cohen and to an extent Keenum.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Also why does today matter with Arnett? We fired him. It’s not like he left us for Ole Miss. He’s not a State alum. He never even worked in the South before coming here. He took a job that doesn’t require him to move his family across the country right now. Why does he owe us any loyalty to not take a job at Ole Miss?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Arnett got a job he wasn’t ready for under difficult circumstances and made some bad decisions. It went terribly but it was short lived.

Moorhead is just a good OC/bad head coach. I mean he’s 4-20 at Akron. Tough place to win but still. That one is on Cohen for his whole “smartest guy in the room” schtick. There were good sitting head coaches who would’ve taken our job in 2017. We were in a very good spot as a program at the time.

Move on, it’s over. If you want to blame anyone for the State of our program it’s Cohen and to an extent Keenum.
We were going to drop like a rock after 2018. Mullen supposedly leaving us in a good spot was one of the biggest lies told by our fanbase. He quit recruiting after 2015. All he did was stack JUCOs after that to get out.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
We were going to drop like a rock after 2018. Mullen supposedly leaving us in a good spot was one of the biggest lies told by our fanbase. He quit recruiting after 2015. All he did was stack JUCOs after that to get out.

We should have won at least 10 in 2018 and at least 8 in 2019 so I don’t agree at all that he left us in a bad spot. We weren’t beating down the door to Atlanta but historically speaking it’s the best roster situation an outgoing coach has ever left us in.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
We should have won at least 10 in 2018 and at least 8 in 2019 so I don’t agree at all that he left us in a bad spot. We weren’t beating down the door to Atlanta but historically speaking it’s the best roster situation an outgoing coach has ever left us in.
We weren’t an 8-4 roster in 2019, get off that crack pipe

Moorhead brought in a bunch of transfers that year, don’t forget

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I don't hate either of them. I don't dislike either of them. I couldn't care less that Arnett took an analyst job at OM. Why would I care?
MSU fired him- it seems dumb to hate him for taking another job.

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
We weren’t an 8-4 roster in 2019, get off that crack pipe

Moorhead brought in a bunch of transfers that year, don’t forget
Went 6-7. Should've beaten Kansas State at home, Tennessee on the road, and Louisville in the bowl. Should've been 9-4.

Reactions: patdog

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
Hahaha ok man. Those teams physically beat the hell out of us.

Hahaha ok man. Those teams physically beat the hell out of us.
Because JoMo was soft was baby ****. Mullen gets that same team to 9-4. We led K-State 24-17 in the 4th and gave up a damn 100 yard KOR with a little help from the Big XII refs. We cut the lead at UT to 13-10 halfway through the 4th. Pin them back on their own 9 and let them go 91 yards. That Louisville team wasn't even close to us in talent. JoMo had zero control.

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Also why does today matter with Arnett? We fired him. It’s not like he left us for Ole Miss. He’s not a State alum. He never even worked in the South before coming here. He took a job that doesn’t require him to move his family across the country right now. Why does he owe us any loyalty to not take a job at Ole Miss?
About as simple as that. Been reading the outrage all over and just not getting it.

Reactions: drexeldog23

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
I don't hate either of them. I don't dislike either of them. I couldn't care less that Arnett took an analyst job at OM. Why would I care?
MSU fired him- it seems dumb to hate him for taking another job.
I've been angry with both for making boneheaded decisions, but don't hate either of them. I'm marking this special day on my calendar. Glfr and I agree on something.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Ha....how is lemonis not mentioned at all
I understand being upset about what’s happened since 2021 but how can the only NC winning coach in our history be the most hated.

Back to the OP I reserve my hate for others, all of them. The only coach that I hate is Dennis Allen. I mean how the 17 does he have a job.

Reactions: OG Goat Holder

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
I don't hate any of our former coaches, but Sylvester Croom was the worst coach ever to step foot on Mississippi State's campus in my 50 odd years on this earth. I think Arnett isn't cut out to be a bigtime head coach, but who knows given the small sample size. Croom had 5 years!

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
I voted Arnett but not because of going to ole miss as an analyst but for lying to the team and fans about the offense they would run

Reactions: patdog

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Have you even seen the last 2+ years?
Yes. In 2021 I was in Omaha and I can’t hate. I can be not happy but I can’t hate. 2021 gave me something as State fan I thought I would never experience in my lifetime.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login