Again I want to say thanks to everyone who reads/posts here...

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
The move to On3 was a tough decision because I do miss being able to take care of problems on my own if needed but it's been a good move.

I think the activity of the board is higher. There is more engagement. Much easier to post which has made people post more (that can be good or bad).

Last edited:

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
Surprised me that this old dog could learn some new tricks and for a while, the new format seemed tricky. It is beyyer now though. I do wish it would spell check for my fumbly fingers.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
I love the new format and can’t wait to see what On3 has in strep over the next few years

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
The move to On3 was a tough decision because I do miss being able to take care of problems on my own if needed but it's been a good move.

I think the activity of the board is higher. There is more engagement. Much easier to post which has made people post more (that can be good or bad).
You’re welcome.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018

Now just start asking questions at the presser etc.... credentials! "Yes Coach. What's you favorite pie?" "Hey coach, what's the weirdest offer ever made to you?" "Coach, are you thinking about having more kids?" "Mike, do you have any advice on eating a candy bar? Are you pro holding it or fork and knife?"

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014

good call DS. you should be wearing the headset

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
The mobile friendly interface makes its so much better. Other boards who haven't transitioned yet to newer tech a tough to go to now that I've gotten used to this.

we have had a few new trolls show up I think from ole miss on3 but it is what it is. At least they make it obvious

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I looked forward to the bouncing tatas too
dodgeball boobies GIF

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011

I like the way it goes to the spot you last viewed when you open a post. It's a much better format than the other.

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Now if I can just figure out how to filter out the 4 or 5 jr high girls on here who keep sniping at each other over the most trivial schit and still be able to maintain the flow of the threads I’ll be in bidness.

Reactions: onewoof

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008

You were the "Elon Musk" of MSU online forum's way before Elon was allowing free speech on Twitter. Gene was censoring some of the rants and venting, and 6 pack was born.

It was the right thing to do and years later 6 Pack is still the best MSU forum online and the voice of the people.

1669482797800.png

Reactions: patdog

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008

Thank you for keeping this train rolling

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
Now if I can just figure out how to filter out the 4 or 5 jr high girls on here who keep sniping at each other over the most trivial schit and still be able to maintain the flow of the threads I’ll be in bidness.
Hover over their username and a box should pop up that gives you an ignore button.

RivaDawg

Feb 26, 2008
Old fart here, can you post gifs and/or pics from phone or iPad?

Took a minute to adjust to the new format, but like it now that I have gotten used to it

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
The transition has been great.

I like how On3 is set up.

I’m still waiting on the intramural battles between us and Ole Miss Spirit though…

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I like it fine. The majority of forums I belong to look this way so it was an easy adjustment.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020

The constant popup videos are cancer.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Even an older guy like me has no problem with time saving advanced Tech. Hopefully the extra time is put to good use DS.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login