aGain, possible thunderstorms for the game Saturday

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Factors at play
Arizona has this game circled to “Make a Statement” and “put Arizona Football back on the map”.
Leach loses a game or two a year he shouldn’t lose.
It wouldn’t be a shock if we have travel issues flying to the game and get delayed getting there.
LSU is the next game and it will be interesting to see if teams focus is on task at hand which is Arizona.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Travel delays...

If I was paying $70K for a private charter from GTR>TUS and it was delayed somebody would have some 'splainin to do.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Factors at play
Arizona has this game circled to “Make a Statement” and “put Arizona Football back on the map”.
Leach loses a game or two a year he shouldn’t lose.
It wouldn’t be a shock if we have travel issues flying to the game and get delayed getting there.
LSU is the next game and it will be interesting to see if teams focus is on task at hand which is Arizona.

The biggest factor at play is that we're much better than them.

Dawgs by a lot.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
I'm just picturing the team sitting around TGI Fridays in ATL waiting on their connecting flight... I bet they could rack up a helluva tab.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Guess he thinks we go sit out at GTR and wait to board a commercial flight to Atlanta and then on to TUS.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021

Dawgs by a lot.
Agree this seems like a case where State fans are being cautious/negative because we are lil ole moo u or something. The facts say we are going to pull away in this one. Sort of like that USM game from 2015 or whenever that was. I imagine we'll have a special teams TD or something like that too.

patdog

May 28, 2007

Dawgs by a lot.
It really is this simple. People try to make it more complicated than it is. Most of the time the better team wins, and the much better team almost always wins. We should cover 8 pretty easily.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Agree this seems like a case where State fans are being cautious/negative because we are lil ole moo u or something. The facts say we are going to pull away in this one. Sort of like that USM game from 2015 or whenever that was. I imagine we'll have a special teams TD or something like that too.

This game gives me 2018 Kansas State vibes. I remember having some concern about that game and then we got out there and were so much more talented in the trenches that it didn’t matter, even as flawed as the 2018 team was at times.

Not saying we can’t lose if we play a terrible game. But this is the kind of game you should absolutely expect to win with an older team.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
This game gives me 2018 Kansas State vibes. I remember having some concern about that game and then we got out there and were so much more talented in the trenches that it didn’t matter, even as flawed as the 2018 team was at times.

The only flaw that team had was the dude with the headset on the sideline. That team should have won 10 games.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
If there is any rain in the area get ready for lightning delays. Lightning in storms around Tucson area is spectacular. Has to do with better visibility and increased distance between cloud and ground.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Speaking of special teams (And - yes - that is Danielson on the call)

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
It's Monsoon season there. Roads become rivers when they hit. No joke.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We’ll, if you’re going to schedule a game in Tucson, you have to be prepared for a lot of rain.

I've been to Tucson it's nothing to crow about. Over around the school is a pretty nice part of town once you get away from there it's pretty crap. They're not giving us any respect at all. I hope they continue that.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
They've won 2 games in their last 26.
You obviously don’t remember 0-5 S Carolina at home against #15 Miss State.
SC got there first ever SEC win that day.
Also SC in 2000 had won like 5 games in 3 years but we go over to Columbia and lose a game bc a backup QB comes in off the bench and throws one pass for a TD to put SC on top and they go ahead and win the game.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
I remember the good ol' days when we weren't skeered of a little lightnin'. Its not like its ever killed nobody!***

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login