All I have to say is that there needs to be a Jackie Wayne Squirrel…

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Could I name one Go to Hell Ole Miss? If so that is worth the 20 bucks.

Added: I think I am going to try and see if this can happen.
GIF by Yevbel

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I’m sorry, this smells a lot like a desperate plea to raise funds. Someone must be truly hurting for cash to start this. I’m embarrassed for them. I bet they can’t even afford those bathroom attendants in the stadium anymore.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I’m sorry, this smells a lot like a desperate plea to raise funds. Someone must be truly hurting for cash to start this. I’m embarrassed for them. I bet they can’t even afford those bathroom attendants in the stadium anymore.
You can see if Ole Miss is desperate enough to allow someone to name a squirrel Steve Robertson… **

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Country fried squirrel shanks with whooped taters, biscuits and gravy. Squirrel season starts next month. Just saying…..

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Country fried squirrel shanks with whooped taters, biscuits and gravy. Squirrel season starts next month. Just saying…..

Showing my ignorance here, but I never thought squirrel had a season, or rather they were always in season.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Showing my ignorance here, but I never thought squirrel had a season, or rather they were always in season.
Yeah, depends on where you are located but it starts in October and runs till the end of February. There is or was a late spring season but I don’t know anyone that hu to them then. Limit of 8 per day. Boil them for about 45 minutes and then fry them like chicken. Then put them in a dish with gravy and let them percolate in the over on low heat for awhile. For limb rats they are pretty dang good.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Isn't it funny how they don't get embarrassed for themselves? As always, they are incapable of smelling their own sh*t. I guarantee you if we put out something this cheesy and stupid, our fans would be talking about firing half the athletic and marketing departments. I think we all wanted Stricklernz head on a platter when Vroom Maroon leaked.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Renardo Sidney

Sep 15, 2023
Isn't it funny how they don't get embarrassed for themselves? As always, they are incapable of smelling their own sh*t. I guarantee you if we put out something this cheesy and stupid, our fans would be talking about firing half the athletic and marketing departments. I think we all wanted Stricklernz head on a platter when Vroom Maroon leaked.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
As much as it would get under the skin of many of my MSU friends to have a Grove Squirrel named after them, I haven't and never will spend 1 red cent in that town much less donate any $$$ to the University of Northern MS so I guess those friends are safe from having that distinction

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login