All you doomsayers, take your damn panties off......

G

Goat Holder

We got beat by a team who will probably punch their Dance ticket tomorrow. They are hot right now, that's all there is to it.

We are still a damn good team who is can make a deep run in the Real Tournament. ****, you guys get worked up over nothing, like a bunch of damn women.</p>

G

Goat Holder

We got beat by a team who will probably punch their Dance ticket tomorrow. They are hot right now, that's all there is to it.

We are still a damn good team who is can make a deep run in the Real Tournament. ****, you guys get worked up over nothing, like a bunch of damn women.</p>

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
there is no spinning this one. We were completely outplayed, outcoached, outhustled by a team with less talent that had already played 45 minutes of basketball just 8 hours earlier. Completely inexcusable loss.

hotdigitydog

May 21, 2007
a couple of ugly games against two teams that played like ****. Maybe they had something to do with that, but it's not like they are the Houston Rockets right now or anything. Arkansas rolls tomorrow..........

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
That was a pretty pitiful showing as we know what MSU can do when they are 'on'.

The NCAA seeding thing hurts though. I think matchup-wise, MSU does fairly well. But only when MSU makes the game MSU-style. We totally fell into the slowdown ******** and not capitalization scores.

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
First of all Georgia ain't dancin' anywhere after tomorrow. Arkansas will 3-point them to death. Something we couldn't do.

Secondly, if our guards, specifically BARRY, don't start knocking down shots...it's 1-1 in the tournament yet again. ****, that's assuming we win in the first round.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
We play a team thats already played an overtime game today, had their best player foul out and had their big men in foul trouble and we can't do **** about it. Theres no excuse for that.

M

MsuD00D

Come on. They are hot? They have a 3 game win streak because, um, they have WON TOURNAMENT GAMES. Isn't that the point of a tournament? We were the F'ing ONE SEED that had a path to the finals laid down for us. It couldn't have gotten any easier.

We looked like **** against a 17 win Bama team that was a Western bottom feeder and a 16 win UGA team that was an Eastern bottom feeder. How, pray tell, do you translate our performance in this tournament into making a deep run against teams MUCH MUCH better than either one of these pieces of ****? I don't care which "no name" we play, that "no name" is most likely going to be a conference champion or runner up with 20+ wins.

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
if we play the same brand of ball we've played the last 2 games, we won't make it past the first day. This is the worst we've played all fecking season, the last 2 games.

G

Goat Holder

you really think that was a T on Chuck? Some BS calls tonight, hell last night too. I'm not worried about it. Tennessee got beat by a lesser team too, you know.

ScoobaDawg

Jun 4, 2007
Baaaahhhh
Wrong board for this kind of spin tonight.
We got outplayed, outhustled, out coached... by a team who had already played 2 physical and draining games including one early in the day.

The truth really hurts that much tonight, we played into UGAs plans..slow defensive tempo, instead of playing pushing running uptempo. Or rather we didnt even do that right, I dont know what the 17 we did.
We tried to play physical and we had them on the ropes with half of their schlorship players with 4 fouls and the one who had been lighting us up..FOULED OUT.

klong17

Feb 24, 2008
yeah there are no excuses for this ****! We looked liked a bunch of tards playing their first game of the year. Gordon and Rhodes let the first team all sec crap go to the heads apparently! We will get a 7 seed and lose in the first round. We are an easy scouting report! Predictable as can be!

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
UGA played an entire game earlier today. Their best player fouled out with 7 minutes left. We should've beaten them double digits. There is no excuse for this loss.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
#1 UNC wins on last second shot against VA TECH
Duke loses to CLEMSON
Tennessee loses to Arkansas
Gtown is about to lose to PITTSBURGH
MSU loses to GEORGIA

All completely outplayed, outcoached, outhustled by a team with less talent. Dayum.

G

Goat Holder

with that zone deal they were running. UPig may be just as cold as we were tonight.

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
we can't get the ball inside. When we get it inside, we turn it over or miss the shot. We can't hit a free throw. We can't do ****. This is a far cry from the team that won the regular season SEC West Championship. We look like the damn titty dawgs.

G

Goat Holder

but we couldn't get ANYTHING to fall. Just one of those nights. I see your point, I just happen to think the loss was more attributed to us being off and them being on, than us just choking to an exhausted team. They sure didn't seem exhausted to me, however.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
that the winners of all of those other games are getting at large bids to the dance right? Oh, and the other little point that costanza made....they hadn't played a game previously.

dog86225

Mar 14, 2008
WE PLAYED A TEAM THAT HAD EVERYONE IN FOUL TROUBLE AND WE NEVER WENT INSIDE, WE PLAYED A TEAM THAT WAS WORN OUT AND WE WALKED THE BALL UP THE COURT. HAS ANYONE FIGURED OUT WHY OUR COACH IS NEVER CONSIDERED BY HIS PEERS AS COACH OF THE YEAR. LET ME CLUE YOU IN HE IS A JOKE! I WILL TELL YOU HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO COACH THE POST GAME.

M

MsuD00D

Really? We almost fouled out their bigs in the FIRST HALF and we sank 12 free throws to tie the game. Their only scorer fouled out with 7+ minutes left. Yea, damn those ****** refs!!

Nobody knows what Chuck did or said to get the T, but we never should have been in that situation. We were down by 1 with less than 30 seconds left to a team that dressed 10 players, had their star foul out, and were playing with a walk on down the stretch.

It was a CHOKE no matter how you want to spin it. Chicken little syndrome is well deserved on this occasion.

00dog

"#1 UNC wins on last second shot against VA TECH
Duke loses to CLEMSON
Tennessee loses to Arkansas
Gtown is about to lose to PITTSBURGH
MSU loses to GEORGIA

All completely outplayed, outcoached, outhustled by a team with less talent. Dayum."

Take a look. Which team lost to a team that had already played a game on the same day? You can't spin it, turn it, or churn it and make it look like anything other that what it was - the Titanic of pathetic losses.

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
.......at least one time where's no excuse for the loss. I believe this was a VERY bad job from the coaches down, and this is coming from a Stansbury supporter.

J

JerseyDawg

Losers, I said it last night and got blasted. You sheep need to get your heads out of your asses douche bags.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
that makes such a huge difference i am sure they are all getting oxygen and iv's now

we lost to a team playing in their home city that is playing for their life in the NCAA tourney

we lost. get over it. next game please. we lost the chance for a SECT championship. cry me a freakin river

lets put our best together in a few more days

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
is behind us. We are flaming out, like it or not.

We were damn lucky to even be playing today.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
I thought the game was called in our favor for most of the game with UGA getting some calls down the stretch. Bottom line is, we never should have been in that situation down the stretch.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
if you really think playing a game 8 hours earlier makes that big of a damn difference then you must not have ever played basketball before. we aren't talking about a football game here. playing a game earlier doesnt make a 17 bit of difference. ***** at stans all you want, its ridiculous. arkansas would have beaten us too today and they had almost 24 hours rest. doesn't make a 17 bit of difference.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login