All you whippersnappers who always wondered what it was like watching Croom....

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I said a few games ago that this is what croom felt like and was reprimanded that croom was much worse. I deserve an apology.
I was one to say we weren't at Croom level.
At the time, we weren't.
These last few games without qb1?...oof. It brings back way too many nightmares from the mid-00s.

Reactions: patdog

Hail_STATE

Aug 30, 2012
I'll use this thread to officially say I was wrong.

If I ever watch Mike Wright play another down I am going to quit watching football. Our entire staff needs to go for keeping him out there. I'd rather watch Parson throw 50 interceptions than watch Mike Wright pretend to know what a football is.

I never thought I would ever see QB play that looked worse than what I watched under Croom, but tonight that has definitely changed. Our staff deserve to lose their jobs for not cutting him from the team in August.

Everybody out there is clueless, everyone is playing defeated. Even the good plays we make bring me no joy. This is miserable to watch on all fronts. No positives.

Reactions: vandaldawg

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I posted in another thread that Croom wasn’t a 37-year-old kid like Arnett. He made his own bed by being a piece of **** that never took accountability for anything…. It was always somebody else’s fault.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I can honestly say I never wanted to forfeit the rest of the season under Croom.

Reactions: vandaldawg

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I posted in another thread that Croom wasn’t a 37-year-old kid like Arnett. He made his own bed by being a piece of **** that never took accountability for anything…. It was always somebody else’s fault.
Always. And dear god did he talk down to us as fans

Reactions: eckie1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login