Alright Burner, RE: White Death

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I have my 10 year old Florida native daughter in Vicksburg visiting my parents. She really wants to see snow for the first time in her life. You wouldn’t break a 10 year old girl’s heart would you? Is she getting snow or what?

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
There is tons of snow in Gulf Breeze, you just don't know the right people. How else can you explain the antics of David J. Maloney?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
There is tons of snow in Gulf Breeze, you just don't know the right people. How else can you explain the antics of David J. Maloney?
He used to crack me up. He’d park his Viper diagonally in two spaces in the parking lot. Dude, you’re eating at a Ruby Tuesday, calm down with the diva ****.

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
Worked with a guy in Round Lake, IL once. He drove a POS rusted out car. Really junk. We had a guy in the plant who had a new Turbo Carrera that he parked across two parking places on the lot every day. He didn't do it on the back of the lot, but right up where everyone else was parking. Anyhow, whenever he could, my friend would park his pos car alongside the Porshe, about 2 inches distance from the driver's door. The Porshe guy called him out in the cafeteria one day and it was fun to watch. The POS car guy was not someone you'd want to have a fight with, and he refused to go out and move his car. The Porshe guy went to HR, and (Hurrah!) the HR manager refused to get involved, deciding a parking place battle was not a hill worth dying on.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I have my 10 year old Florida native daughter in Vicksburg visiting my parents. She really wants to see snow for the first time in her life. You wouldn’t break a 10 year old girl’s heart would you? Is she getting snow or what?

I'm not sure I'd hold my breath in Vicksburg. Feel like a road trip up 61 to Memphis? Models have severely backed off the snow for MS except for up near the TN line where winter storm warnings just went into effect. If it's any consolation, I'll be as disappointed as here if we don't get any snow. I become a 5 year old when I see a snowflake.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Glad she got to see some snow. It was weird how hit and miss the accumulations were. I got nothing but 20 miles away they got 3-4".

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login