Alright, now the ? is how do we beat UF Sat. to take the....

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
SEC West outright and bump our NCAA dance card chances up to about a 5 or 6 seed.
I'm saying 5 or 6 assuming we can beat uf, lsu and win 1, maybe 2 in Atlanta.
That gives us a 12-4 SEC slate, 23-11 overall.....possibly

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
Quote:_________________________________________________is how do we beat UF Sat.?_________________________________________________

only way that happens is if they let us play with 6 players to their 5

muddawgs33

Aug 28, 2007
then we can too. We just have to play smart basketball and hope they aren't shooting lights out sat. We played really good tonite, so hopefully we can keep playing at that level. It seems like earlier in the SEC season that we got to playing this well, then we would have a week off and it would take us a couple of games to get back to form.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
running alot of our offense through Rhodes and now making FT's is making a helluva lot better.

C

Cains Major

Going thru Rhodes is easier against Aub., because of their size and dept problem. Not allways so easy, otherwise.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Way to go Coach. Keep picking against us. It's working like a charm. Seriously though, that's going to be a very tough game for us. It would be a huge win, but it'll be hard to come by.

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________only way that happens is if they let us play with 6 players to their 5 _________________________________________________

Why do you continue to post **** like this? Either your just screwing around, or you don't get tired of being wrong and getting your balls busted.

patdog

May 28, 2007
And we see how the Mississippi game turned out too. I doubt we'll get our *** kicked in Gainesville any worse than we did in Oxford. There's no question, the Mississippi game was a very, very tough game, as several of you ridiculed me for saying it would be. I never said at Florida would be easy. What I said was that at Mississippi was the second toughest game remaining on our schedule at that time (behind at Vanderbilt).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login