Am seeing this correctly?

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
See if you can see what I am talking about. If I am seeing correctly, they really should have done a little more research. I guess they really don't give a **** about us.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
seinfeld kramer GIF by simongibson2000

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I don't play video games but maybe the gamer can set up the game the way he wants. I hope that's the case.

Death Rattle

Aug 22, 2012
See if you can see what I am talking about. If I am seeing correctly, they really should have done a little more research. I guess they really don't give a **** about us.

Maybe EA wants to showcase the home team since the game play camera shows that side of the field, otherwise, I’m not sure.

Reactions: GloryDawg

MarkDallas

Aug 27, 2014
No, I think they have the sidelines reversed. It's been that way in every game I've played.

maroonfriday

Jun 4, 2020
The teams being on the wrong side and no one in the gridiron club were the first things I noticed when I started playing. The sidelines thing bothered me more but that should be an easy fix at some point. Obviously neither are critical to the game but would be nice to have the teams on the correct side.

Oct 17, 2023

game is not realistic at all. Not even any cowbells.

Ok. now I am hearing a few but not many. lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: GloryDawg
Jul 31, 2020
The rankings for toughest stadium to play in is actually dynamic in Dynasty mode and as State improves it seems as if the cowbells get even louder.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I’m gonna be pissed at 44 if he drops an interception like that in a game. I mean the ball bounced of his hands….

You guys have a much better eye for detail than me. I would have never noticed the sidelines being wrong. Not buying this game now****

• Haha
Reactions: Darryl Steight

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
All the other details in the video sure seems like a lot of effort to put into a game, for not giving a **** about us.

I mean, at least come up with a valid complaint, like the grass is nowhere near that color of green on mid-late September!
Everyone knows that our Bermuda field sees a fall overseed of Rye, and come mid-late September the field is much closer to Dollar Bill Green with emerging shades of Moss Green between the hashes!

Those 17ing clowns at EA cant get anything right!**

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
All the other details in the video sure seems like a lot of effort to put into a game, for not giving a **** about us.

I mean, at least come up with a valid complaint, like the grass is nowhere near that color of green on mid-late September!
Everyone knows that our Bermuda field sees a fall overseed of Rye, and come mid-late September the field is much closer to Dollar Bill Green with emerging shades of Moss Green between the hashes!

Those 17ing clowns at EA cant get anything right!**
Home side is home side. That's part of the stadium.. They can get that crap right the first time. They don't really give a **** if they can't get that simple but really important detail. You will ******* argue about anything.

LandArchDawg

Sep 14, 2003
I work with a bunch of UF guys here in Jax and they are really nervous about this season, possibly more pessimistic than we are. Some of them say they are expecting to be 3-5 through their first 8 games and firing Napier after that.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Home side is home side. That's part of the stadium.. They can get that crap right the first time. They don't really give a **** if they can't get that simple but really important detail. You will ******* argue about anything.
Theres stuff like that for most teams. Little mistakes. Calm the 17 down.

Reactions: Dawgg

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Says the guy who is so furious over a video game not getting every detail about a college team correct, he posted a detailed YouTube video of the game that's over an hour long(without context), claimed EA doesn't care because it messed that detail up, and has ignored the fact that other teams have incorrect details too.

If this is what makes you lose it, how the hell did you make it thru EA games 20 years ago? Those were filled with errors and generic details.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
This is why ya’ll suck at the game. You are paying attention to sidelines and gazebos vs creeping safeties and backfield motion. Real players like me and Arch Manning do our playing on the field.

• Haha
Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login