An epic SEC shorts devoted to Vandy!

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
I've been waiting for this. I am hoping there is a Hitler Rant Parody as well in the near future.

Reactions: BobPSU92
Nov 3, 2021
Great way to start the week. Wish the Big10 could have an SECShorts.

Texas: "I am so sick of having to carry this conference!"

Gearing up to listen to SEC Apologist Paul Finebaum Show (okay he's actually a lot better than he used to be). It's going to be epic. Oh wait, it looks like Paul is already blaming Nick Saban for Vandy's win...

psuro

Oct 12, 2021

Gearing up to listen to SEC Apologist Paul Finebaum Show (okay he's actually a lot better than he used to be). It's going to be epic. Oh wait, it looks like Paul is already blaming Nick Saban for Vandy's win...
I saw Finebaum's comments after the game - he said that Vandy took Alabama's manhood.

Last edited:
Reactions: ValleyForgeLion

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
I saw Finebaum's comments after the game - he said that Vandy took Alabaman's manhood.

As if DeBoer’s job wasn‘t hard enough following Saban. Embarrassing loss not even halfway through his first season, and Saban is still around the program.

uh-Clem

Jul 31, 2022

Maybe with USC joining the B1G we can expect to see something come out of their film school. It would be embarrassing for them if they could not.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login