Analyze it any way you want but they’re better than us. Better players. Better

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
Coaches. Better everything. Sucks to say but it’s a fact. Leach can’t coach a rivalry game. We knew this sadly.

Kiffin has long been considered one of the best play callers in the game. Everyone thinks they’ll struggle when Corral is gone but that is doubtful.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Kiffen’s play calling hasn’t been the difference….

Kiffin has long been considered one of the best play callers in the game. Everyone thinks they’ll struggle when Corral is gone but that is doubtful.

We just refuse to score. I never really thought we’d shut their offense down, but to have folded so badly in the red zone has been the difference.

tatedog

Mar 28, 2015
It's kind of a head scratcher how they figured out how to lose to Auburn. Thank goodness they did.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Coaches. Better everything. Sucks to say but it’s a fact. Leach can’t coach a rivalry game. We knew this sadly.

You can criticize us for poor coaching if you want to blame them for drops and missed field goals and off throws. But to me it looks like the opposite. We’re closely matched and both defenses are a little overmatched but our offense is executing for ****. There’s isn’t executing great which is what kept us in it for a little while.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This is it right here you nailed it on the head. I'm not even mad anymore because we had it but let it get away from us and there's no way will slow them down enough to catch up. But hey we went seven and five when I thought we would go five and seven

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
PLEASE tell me we have at least an adequate right tackle for next season. He's doing great at times but you can count on him to make five or six serious screw ups every game

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
The plays are there, players aren’t making them. That is on coaching too though.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
That’s just incorrect. They are more experienced than us, but we’re are every bit as capable as OM.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
We should be down by 4 or tied if not for drops and field goals. And holy crap. They just called a hold?!?@?

Oak23

Nov 28, 2014
I don’t believe they will keep Kiffin. Everyone tries to leave Mississippi, Don’t worry

Last edited:

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
There are a number of posters on here who are absolutely certain about Kiffin being a mediocre coach, someone looking to move on quickly, etc., only because they want it to be so. He's on the verge of winning 10 games at Ole Miss, maybe 11, and with a defense that was pathetic last year.

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
No doubt they are the better team. Did we really need tonight to tell us that? It’s been obvious all year.

Feb 23, 2008
Based on my replies, I want to change the channel to whatever game they’re

watching. We look like total dog **** on our home field. Receivers and QB not just on different pages but in completely different books. A RT that is trash and apparently we don’t have a single soul who can do any better. That’s my question. How is this the only option?

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
I can buy them being better, BUT

Please tell me what channel you’re watching so I can flip it over. Please?

We killed ourselves tonight. How many points left on the field? 20+ Can't beat anyone doing that

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login