Angry drunk rant...

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
1. I saw a guy post on here that he literally could coach our pitchers better than our pitching coach.How can you be that stupid? What are you a GD engineer? Turf manager? Little league coach? Coach 34 the biggest Dubass to ever post here spewed the same BS.

2. Someone every year..'We are playing streetball". Nah bru. You most likely have to google to name one offensive set. Admit you have 0 knowledge on basketball.

3. How the foook do some of you have so many post? . I see about 5 of you on here posting every waking hour of every day. And the shat is rarely clever or insightful. Good lord do something. Anything. You have to have SOMETHING. And for those that it hits home with don't get mad. Your retort will be just as 17ing stupid as your other 5k post.

4. If I want to wear a 17ing jersey to the game. I'll wear a jersey to the game. Cargo pants too if I'm so inclined. The pack mentality here is 17ing stupid ( no pun intended ).

5. The commercials on Hulu are GD awful. Why the 17 do you have to have a woman driving in a truck commercial? Newsflash MEN are buying 17ing trucks. Heres an idea. Market to the correct demographic. It's like having men do tampax commercials. We aren't buying them ( although with this post it appears as if I need one ). Unless our ill prepared wife sends us on a 17ing tampon mission.

6. 17ing Will Smith. Jesus son. That kitty can't be that good. And Chris Rock is a biiiiiitch too. The Netflix stand up sucked assssss.

7. Moment of clarity thought. Hangover 2 was outstanding. "Is this a magic show?" OMG! outfckingstanding! "I never get to keep no monkeys" Bruh watch it.

8. Mike Leach died. I mean WTF. If this 17ing institution isn't cursed then what is it? We have someone die every few years. Going back to Stowers, Keifer, Bell, the kid last year. Holy hell somebody sell your soul or turn your life to Jesus. Make it stop.

9. I'm going to continue this rant in my head for the next 3 hours until I finally pass out or KO my neighbor. 17 all yall and Hail State!

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I mean... imma let you finish, but you're dead wrong on #4 unless you actually played, your son/daughter plays, or your significant other is playing... or you're a female and/or under the age of 18.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
1. I saw a guy post on here that he literally could coach our pitchers better than our pitching coach.How can you be that stupid? What are you a GD engineer? Turf manager? Little league coach? Coach 34 the biggest Dubass to ever post here spewed the same BS.

2. Someone every year..'We are playing streetball". Nah bru. You most likely have to google to name one offensive set. Admit you have 0 knowledge on basketball.

3. How the foook do some of you have so many post? . I see about 5 of you on here posting every waking hour of every day. And the shat is rarely clever or insightful. Good lord do something. Anything. You have to have SOMETHING. And for those that it hits home with don't get mad. Your retort will be just as 17ing stupid as your other 5k post.

4. If I want to wear a 17ing jersey to the game. I'll wear a jersey to the game. Cargo pants too if I'm so inclined. The pack mentality here is 17ing stupid ( no pun intended ).

5. The commercials on Hulu are GD awful. Why the 17 do you have to have a woman driving in a truck commercial? Newsflash MEN are buying 17ing trucks. Heres an idea. Market to the correct demographic. It's like having men do tampax commercials. We aren't buying them ( although with this post it appears as if I need one ). Unless our ill prepared wife sends us on a 17ing tampon mission.

6. 17ing Will Smith. Jesus son. That kitty can't be that good. And Chris Rock is a biiiiiitch too. The Netflix stand up sucked assssss.

7. Moment of clarity thought. Hangover 2 was outstanding. "Is this a magic show?" OMG! outfckingstanding! "I never get to keep no monkeys" Bruh watch it.

8. Mike Leach died. I mean WTF. If this 17ing institution isn't cursed then what is it? We have someone die every few years. Going back to Stowers, Keifer, Bell, the kid last year. Holy hell somebody sell your soul or turn your life to Jesus. Make it stop.

9. I'm going to continue this rant in my head for the next 3 hours until I finally pass out or KO my neighbor. 17 all yall and Hail State!
It’s 245 and this is a Wendy’s sir

Felonious Junk

Oct 23, 2008

Better watch out. Your targets in #3 will get their feelings hurt and let you know about it

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013

If I owned the Vikings, I’d hire you back in a heartbeat

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010

Dad?

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008

Angry drunk rant at 2:30 in the afternoon. Impressive

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017

You lost me on 6. Jada's kitty is still 'that good.'

Mm-Mm-Mmm. Now that's fine. She's fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: mike tice

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008

Man, I miss your drunk rants. Good stuff

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Dont get me started on those 17ing square hamburgers with Mayo. 17ing Mayo
john cho hak GIF

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

I would like to apologize in advance of your next drunk post for all the terrible posts I'm sure to make in between now and then.

Last edited:

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
You lost me at cargo shorts. Wait, I got that all wrong. I rather like cargo shorts.

Reactions: mike tice

tired

Sep 16, 2013

#1. I said that. It’s not rocket science. Have you seen any positive changes? He decided to get his head out of his arse. Is baseball harder for you drunk or sober?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
What’s the deal with people being so against adult men wearing jerseys? I might can see how wearing a player specific one at the collegiate level might be a little odd, but just a jersey without a name and a number? What is peoples issue with that?
I don’t get it either. If you want to wear a jersey do it. Who gives a shìt what other people think.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
What’s the deal with people being so against adult men wearing jerseys? I might can see how wearing a player specific one at the collegiate level might be a little odd, but just a jersey without a name and a number? What is peoples issue with that?
Someone wanted a jersey for Christmas as a kid, didn’t get it, now acts like they’re for losers. Started a SPS trend

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
Caught#1. I said that. It’s not rocket science. Have you seen any positive changes? He decided to get his head out of his arse. Is baseball harder for you drunk or
#1. I said that. It’s not rocket science. Have you seen any positive changes? He decided to get his head out of his arse. Is baseball harder for you drunk or sober?
well, shat man. I didn’t know it was you. Just email him the drills to correct our pitching problems. And in my experience baseball is definitely harder drunk.

Reactions: NTDawg

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012

this Drunk posts > 90% of the posts on here

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login