Another A&M Cringe Video

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
They do that sort of stuff all game long. It’s a very odd school

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Does someone within the Athletics Dept make them do this, or do they think of it and ask to do it?
Its awful either way.

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
please tell me the music was happenstantial and that was not an attempt at coreography
UT stadium music guy was playing it to troll them. Made it look like they were trying to dance to it.

I don’t see why they even bring the milkmen to away games. They know they are going to be relentlessly ridiculed.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
My wife's nephew is a recent aggie grad. Air force guy now. Went to a&m as part of his deal with the air force. He took some non degree to skate through....but he realllllllly wanted to be one of the milkmen. Tried out even. He ended up color guard for the football games. I got to hear a lot of things that are cool and over the top that the school does for those guys beyond their huge ring.

Anyway...he got married 2 years ago in magnolia Texas, to an aggie girl. Her bridesmaids were all aggies, his groomsmen were all aggies. The reception, the boys did zero to clear the air of weird aggie ****. They danced with each other, not with the very cute bridesmaids. They did a lot of attempted nut grabbing on each other and other things that, well, just looked *****. Oh....and this reception took place the same time we beat Texas to get to the cws finals, so they were all hearing me scream...ha!

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
These guys failed the EQ test. No self awareness or social awareness. If that was me and I knew how 99% of people thought I was a grotesque weirdo for doing that crap I’d quit and change schools. It’s so horrible I feel sick after watching them. I hurt for how 17ed up they are.
Also, why do they bend over and look like they are examining another man’s *** all the time?

KnoxvilleDawg

Aug 9, 2021
I was at the UT/TxAM game. Everyone, and I mean everyone, sitting around us was commenting on how weird the milkmen are.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
It may be the most painfully white activity in the known universe. Utterly unwatchable.
Also, the opening line in this year’s Texas A&M TV commercial is “We’re not weird.”

Counterpoint: Non-weird schools don’t have to make that commercial.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login