Another Baseball Commit

Big Dawg81

Oct 7, 2019
I actually like this pickup especially as a hitter. Hits for average, power and doesn’t strike out much.

bigbub50

Jan 3, 2020
From what I’m reading/hearing. He would only pitch in a mop up or if needed situation for us. Possibly midweek situation. He is a hitter for us that has a great shot to DH or push/ back up Stevens at first base.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
I'll pretty much take anything that learned baseball in Florida........sight unseen.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
For those of us among the great unwashed, WHERE IS THIS YOUNG MAN TRANSFERING FROM???????????

Details, people, details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I really appreciate how there are three different shades of maroon in that pic and two are being worn at the same time. It’s very M State.
There could be a book written titled “50 Shades of Maroon” about the masochistic love affair of being a MSU fan.***

Reactions: 17itdawg

patdog

May 28, 2007
If you watched any of the post season in college baseball you would see that a lot of good teams have players from tiny schools. UNC is filled with them.
I think to an extent that’s the way things are going to be going forward. Top schools will still sign the top half of the HS classes they’ve always signed. But instead of filling in with more HS recruits, they’ll just take transfers from G5 schools.

Reactions: 17itdawg

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
I think to an extent that’s the way things are going to be going forward. Top schools will still sign the top half of the HS classes they’ve always signed. But instead of filling in with more HS recruits, they’ll just take transfers from G5 schools.
I agree about the signing classes. But, do you trust this current staff's evaluations? I go back and forth whether I believe in their evals. We've definitely hit on some guys in the portal, but we've had some weird- ish takes like the transfer from Young Harris that got cut in fall.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Wait til gotro starts working with him.
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
From what I’m reading/hearing. He would only pitch in a mop up or if needed situation for us. Possibly midweek situation. He is a hitter for us that has a great shot to DH or push/ back up Stevens at first base.

You mean, he is not good enough for one of our many TBD spots?*****

Reactions: BulldogBlitz
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login