Another Buy Sell

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
After watching Tenn and Mem., they are the 2 best in the nation.

I'm selling. I don't think either is good enough down low. While an exciting game, I thought it was sloppy on both sides.

Aug 30, 2006
There were long stretches of that game that were pure street ball. It was fun to watch but it is a style of play that will cause them trouble in the tourney. Like you said, both sides were sloppy and undisciplined for good portions of the game. If either team has an off night from 15 feet & out, they will struggle to win against a good disciplined team with a real inside game.

I'm buying that your sig pic is easily in the top 3 of all that you have ever posted. That chick is fire.

RebelBruiser

Aug 21, 2007
I don't think either will win it all, and honestly I think both will get eliminated in either the Sweet Sixteen or Elite Eight. They are both very good teams though. I just don't think either is national championship caliber.

Hail Torgerson

Feb 24, 2008
shoot free throws. Very Shaq-like in that regard. That will beat them in close tournament games. Tennessee has a better chance to win it all, though they probably won't.

G

Goat Holder

I think they could make a run at the whole thing. North Carolina, in my opinion, would beat Memphis or Tennessee on most nights as well.

So I sell.

Aug 30, 2006
Shaq is one poor shooting member of the teams he was on. Nearly the entire Memphis team sucks at shooting FTs. They are like 58% as a team which is something like 4th worst in all of Div 1 basketball.

rem101

Jan 22, 2008
i think with a healthy ty lawson north carolina is the best team in the country.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login