Another cord cutting dicussion

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
So last week we finally cut the cable. Decided to go with Hulu Live. So, I just set up my channels. There were probably about 80 choices on the NCAA teams selection page from A-Z. 13 SEC schools except which one? Yep, the only one I want to follow. I don’t see a way to search for other schools to add.

So did they group Hail State with that damn school in northern Mississippi?

Every other state has its major universities listed. Why do they purposely exclude every other university in this state except the *** clowns up north?

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
So last week we finally cut the cable. Decided to go with Hulu Live. So, I just set up my channels. There were probably about 80 choices on the NCAA teams selection page from A-Z. 13 SEC schools except which one? Yep, the only one I want to follow. I don’t see a way to search for other schools to add.

Every other state has its major universities listed. Why do they purposely exclude every other university in this state except the *** clowns up north?
Switch to youtube

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008

We switched to DIRECTV stream when Hulu live lost the Braves and it was the only option for that.
It’s more expensive than the other options, but the interface blew Hulu’s out of the water.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I’m trying Sling Orange at the moment. Tried it a few years ago and it was glitchy. But performs better now. The cheapest option of them all but you sacrifice a few more channels. Works for me this time of the year but will switch back to YouTube TV by football season.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022

same here, i got Hulu last September just for college football and it was the same way for me. have no idea why. even USM had a team selection. anyway i just recently cancelled, not because of that , and am just starting week 2 of a free trial of You Tube TV.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I have tried them all. YouTubeTV is by far the best. I just wish they had TV station numbers so you can flip from one to the other faster.
This! But you do know that you can rearrange the channel order on the app on your phone. I group the stuff we watch at the top together and it changes with whatever sports are in season.

was21

May 29, 2007

Switched to YouTubeTV within the last two weeks from DirecTV Choice. Didn't take long to adjust to the different format. Also switched from AT&T internet to Coast Connect broadband. I'm totally pleased and saving about $40 month.

MaroonBelle

Aug 23, 2016
For finding MSU on hulu. I have it selected as a team Hulu records for me. Do this on Hulu on your computer on the web. MUCH EASIER. Instead of looking in the teams do a general search for Mississippi State by clicking on the magnifying glass at the top of the window. There will be several MSU sports pop up. Just select the one(s) you are interested in and click on it then add it to MY STUFF and set your recording options when that sport window opens.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
I started the other thread, and went with YouTubeTV -- and we've not been disappointed in th least. The selection is choice and I've watched MSU or whoever else I've wanted to see. Plus I'm saving almost $100/month

Thanks, again, for all the feedback from this group

oh yeah

Aug 28, 2017

I was able to select MSU on my Hulu. I've enjoyed Hulu live. Granted we don't watch a lot of it. We mostly got it for live sports and we already had the hulu,disny,espn+ bundle so we just upgraded to the hulu live bundle.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
Being the lazy SOB I am today, does YouTubeTV have a free trial period?
i just started week 2 of a 2 week trial period today. after that $54.95 a month for 3 months. after that it s $64.95 a month. but yes, they do have a free 2 week trial. btw, im really liking it so far.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
I’m on Fubo. How does YouTube TV compare? Will switch if it’s a better option.
Faster, cleaner interface. more dvr options.

YTTV has really made improvements over the years. It's the closest you are going to get to cable TV from a streamer. The lag is minimal to nonexistent these days.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login