Another Hit To The School In Oxfart!

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Arnett and His D Nailed That A$$ in OxFart. We got the Egg and they don't have Evans. Next Stop for OM: BK Court. Good luck completing that crootin' class thru the portal butt licking turd birds.

Reactions: BonzoGoesToCollege

Kojak.sixpack

Aug 23, 2012
Arnett and His D Nailed That A$$ in OxFart. We got the Egg and they don't have Evans. Next Stop for OM: BK Court. Good luck completing that crootin' class thru the portal butt licking turd birds.
this one too. rules violations, this stuff used to get you banned. where are the mods

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I’m sure they’d probably prefer he stay, but I get why he’s leaving. He’s the second best back on the team. He’s not going to improve his draft stock with another year. Don’t think he can transfer again without sitting out. And they’re probably not willing to open up the nil checkbook for their second best back in a way that makes it more desirable than declaring for the nfl. Getting $50k or whatever to come back and enjoy being the man is one thing. Getting that to come be the backup, even at a position like RB where the backup gets a ton of work probably isn’t as enticing.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
this one too. rules violations, this stuff used to get you banned. where are the mods
I admit to not knowing all the rules as I've not seen nor found them. I'll try to refrain from "stupid nicknames" for tsun going forward and sorry for hurting your feelings.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
I admit to not knowing all the rules as I've not seen nor found them. I'll try to refrain from "stupid nicknames" for tsun going forward and sorry for hurting your feelings.
The rules are in the link below. Actually kinda funny to read through.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
The rules are in the link below. Actually kinda funny to read through.

Thanks but I saw a schit ton that are not enforced so I'm assuming things have gotten more relaxed regarding rules.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Thanks but I saw a schit ton that are not enforced so I'm assuming things have gotten more relaxed regarding rules.
The only one that is said to actually be enforced per that link is rule 17 which says no f bombs in the subject line which I am guessing means thread title.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I bet his dubmass didn't even make a 26 on the English section of the ACT or drive a car worth $78k.
eric cartman laughing GIF by South Park

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login