Another Howland choke.

Fighting Irish.sixpack

Oct 26, 2012
Howland and his clowns………

This is a perfect reason why our fan base doesn’t give a **** about this team. Because of ******** choke jobs like this!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They started hitting three pointers and we didn't have an answer and we couldn't shut them down on defense either

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Serious question. When is the last time the basketball team lost a game where you didn’t get on here and whine about it? I guess you or some of the other usual suspects

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
When we don’t have Tolu, who isn’t our best player, a certain segment of our fan base says “Oh we didn’t have Tolu, can’t expect to win without him”. But yet Florida can come out and beat us without their actual best player. Other teams do it as well. We have to have everything line up perfect to give us a 50% shot at winning it seems.

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
I hope I’ve cooled off enough by Friday to make my 7 hour drive to come to my first game at the Hump in 7 years… I’m so pissed of watching this right now. Sloppy *** turnovers, pressing way too much on offense, bad defense… bout to end the game on the wrong end of a 20-3 run and no field goals in the final 5 minutes. Huge game on the road against a team without their best player and we absolutely disappear.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Oh I would too. But the freaking out after every single loss makes it sound like you think we should never lose. Which is also crazy.

And ftr I didn’t watch the game tonight so no clue how we played. I just think it is interesting h the same few freak out after every single loss

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
The freak out is because this basketball program has basically been like the 2021 football team but for nearly 6 years of the same crap. Win a few games we don’t expect to win and then lose about 5 games that we have no business losing every single year. Always end on the bubble and usually on the wrong side of the bubble. It is on repeat every year. That’s what’s so frustrating. Just win the games we’re supposed to win and maybe sneak a win or two against better teams then it would be more acceptable. The “wtf” losses to teams we should win set people off because we could be so much better with the talent we have had.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
We had their bigs in some foul trouble and stop going down low settled for jump shots, that’s on Coaching. Plus sloppy passes and turnovers. We needed that one. Sucks.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Look I am in total agreement that it is time to move on from howland. I was just asking about those who freak out after every single loss. And it is for all sports. Not just basketball. I just find it comical

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Look I am in total agreement that it is time to move on from howland. I was just asking about those who freak out after every single loss. And it is for all sports. Not just basketball. I just find it comical

Don't discourage it! I need my daily dose of humor that I find on in this chat room from the "comics"

Itsaboutus

Dec 23, 2015
If you think we should give Howland more time, you are part of the problem. Time to send him packing.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login