Another Mississippi State Podcast

Aug 22, 2012
Hey fellow Bulldogs! Just wanted to share a new podcast that I've started with my brother. We are 'Another Mississippi State Podcast'. We've grown up State fans and always complain, analyze, argue, and discuss Mississippi State so we figured why not do it behind a microphone. Right now, we're doing two episodes a week. Please give us a listen and let us know what you think about us on our social media pages as well here in this thread if you want.

Little background on us, my name is Caleb Brown. Currently living in Mobile, AL. 2012 graduate in Chemical Engineering. My brother Cade went to USM, he's one of the ten, and is currently working as an accountant in Mobile. We're both from Petal originally. Our father was on the football team in the early 80's so that's where our love for the university and all its programs come from.

The podcast is available on iTunes and Spotify but can easily be placed on other platforms that any of you might suggest/prefer.

Thanks for your time! Hail State!

Caleb Brown

P.S. My mic is messed up in the first episode and it sounds like I'm down the hall. I've been much clearer in future episodes.

Podcast: Another Mississippi State Podcast (buzzsprout.com)
Facebook: Another Mississippi State Podcast | Facebook
Twitter: A Miss State Pod (@MissStatePod) / Twitter

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Hey fellow Bulldogs! Just wanted to share a new podcast that I've started with my brother. We are 'Another Mississippi State Podcast'. We've grown up State fans and always complain, analyze, argue, and discuss Mississippi State so we figured why not do it behind a microphone. Right now, we're doing two episodes a week. Please give us a listen and let us know what you think about us on our social media pages as well here in this thread if you want.

Little background on us, my name is Caleb Brown. Currently living in Mobile, AL. 2012 graduate in Chemical Engineering. My brother Cade went to USM, he's one of the ten, and is currently working as an accountant in Mobile. We're both from Petal originally. Our father was on the football team in the early 80's so that's where our love for the university and all its programs come from.

The podcast is available on iTunes and Spotify but can easily be placed on other platforms that any of you might suggest/prefer.

Caleb Brown

P.S. My mic is messed up in the first episode and it sounds like I'm down the hall. I've been much clearer in future episodes.

Who was your dad?

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012

Caleb Brown

Good luck

Reactions: Spidey.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login