Another Recruiting Strategy Idea

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Why don't we let the coaches figure out who and where they want to recruit players that fit the scheme Leach sired 20+ years ago. We can instead, complain about all of the flaws of said players and coaches down the road when they lose a game or transfer out... whatever it is they do that hurts our feelings. We can also make fun of the ones who signed elsewhere or transfer out and are riding the bench. We could even have a few posters say really negative stuff all the time and a few pump sunshine out of their over-bleached bungholes.

I like to call it the full circle strategy. They won't know what hit em.

What else could we do here on the old master strategy board that can make a real difference? There are no bad ideas, except for stupid ones of course.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Well it's either come up with strategies or make dumbass posts about lumber or how the housing market will increase by 8,000,000% a year 4 eva.

Or crypto.

Or COVID. Uncle Joey is pushing that again.

Take your pick. Or how a wedding venue is trying to move into your neighborhood. Post 1,000 pictures and gifs of that and grills. Please, can't wait.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Well it's either come up with strategies or make dumbass posts about lumber or how the housing market will increase by 8,000,000% a year 4 eva.

Or crypto.

Take your pick. Or how a wedding venue is trying to move into your neighborhood. Post 1,000 pictures and gifs of that and grills. Please, can't wait.
Hey! When I had to contemplate making my wife go outside during the 4th quarter of games where we’re trailing, the advice I received on this board probably saved my marriage, you son of a Вitch!

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017

Or crypto.

You misspelled dubmass.

But since you asked, here's your update on the topics you love so dearly:

• Lumber is in the pooper so to speak. Still up around the pre-covid highs though. Canfor just announced some curtailments to production, so it looks the mills have found the bottom they are willing to sell at these days.
  • Crypto is definitely in the pooper. Seems like more and more exchanges are going belly up all the time. Tether could be a real problem if some of the rumors are true.
  • Covid is on the rise again, but it seems to be pretty mild. Every text message I have on my phone seems to be discussing someone being sick with the flu, covid, or some kinda cold.
  • The B&B operators still give me the stink eye when they drive by about getting their wedding venue shot down.
  • BBQ season has officially wrapped up for me... too damn cold and too much ice on the back porch.
  • And for housing. I sure feel for anybody who wasn't able to jump on one when rates were low, it will be quite a while before affordability gets close to those numbers again and most likely it never will.
Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 2.19.36 PM.png

Get Down Dancing GIF by Sony Pictures Television

sanford and son GIF

good times vh1 GIF

fat albert cartoons comics GIF

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You misspelled dubmass.

But since you asked, here's your update on the topics you love so dearly:

• Lumber is in the pooper so to speak. Still up around the pre-covid highs though. Canfor just announced some curtailments to production, so it looks the mills have found the bottom they are willing to sell at these days.
  • Crypto is definitely in the pooper. Seems like more and more exchanges are going belly up all the time. Tether could be a real problem if some of the rumors are true.
  • Covid is on the rise again, but it seems to be pretty mild. Every text message I have on my phone seems to be discussing someone being sick with the flu, covid, or some kinda cold.
  • The B&B operators still give me the stink eye when they drive by about getting their wedding venue shot down.
  • BBQ season has officially wrapped up for me... too damn cold and too much ice on the back porch.
  • And for housing. I sure feel for anybody who wasn't able to jump on one when rates were low, it will be quite a while before affordability gets close to those numbers again and most likely it never will.

Lumber pre-madonna

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Why don't we let the coaches figure out who and where they want to recruit players that fit the scheme Leach sired 20+ years ago. We can instead, complain about all of the flaws of said players and coaches down the road when they lose a game or transfer out... whatever it is they do that hurts our feelings. We can also make fun of the ones who signed elsewhere or transfer out and are riding the bench. We could even have a few posters say really negative stuff all the time and a few pump sunshine out of their over-bleached bungholes.

What else could we do here on the old master strategy board that can make a real difference? There are no bad ideas, except for stupid ones of course.
Nobody liked my idea of a shaman lead retreat at Davis Wade with psilocybin for all SPSers

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

Do you think the ones that call childish names plan far in advance, or just depend on in the moment inspiration?

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Do you think the ones that call childish names plan far in advance, or just depend on in the moment inspiration?
That's a really good question. Most of them are pretty dimwitted so you like to think they are self aware and plan ahead... But the names they come up with are so dumb, it’s hard to imagine they put any thought into it.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login