Another White paper on the Dude

Dawg1979

Jun 23, 2015
“The sisters hang out as gameday staples like pig ankles, chicken wings and cow’s tongue are grilled up.“

I’ve eaten a lot of different things, but i didn’t realize the staples were ankles and tongues

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
“The sisters hang out as gameday staples like pig ankles, chicken wings and cow’s tongue are grilled up.“

I’ve eaten a lot of different things, but i didn’t realize the staples were ankles and tongues

We po folks. That’s all we can afford.

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008

What 17'ing lounge is that? They try so damn hard to make us look like ****.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I'll donate 2 free chats for life to anyone who has pics of the setup who is routinely doing pigs feet and cow tongues.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Or even pigs knuckles....

Perhaps those are grilled there. I have never heard of grilling or smoking tongue either. I do love a good tongue sandwich though.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Lengua tacos are great.

Never had em. Sounds great. Tongue is a very soft and tasty (no pun intended) piece of beef and is more of a yankee thing than southern. Assuming they meant pigs knuckles since I've never heard of pig ankles, are just ham hocks. Nothing strange about either.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Never had em. Sounds great. Tongue is a very soft and tasty (no pun intended) piece of beef and is more of a yankee thing than southern. Assuming they meant pigs knuckles since I've never heard of pig ankles, are just ham hocks. Nothing strange about either.

Usually see lengua at the legit taquerias. Always a good sign, even if a person doesn't order them.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003

Where my cousin goes (not HD6) in the LFL, the rig next to theirs cooks cow tongue often.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
If you've never eaten pickled eggs and pickled pigs feet, you've never been thoroughly drunk.

Scottfield1

Nov 21, 2013
U look like ****

What 17'ing lounge is that? They try so damn hard to make us look like ****.

The article is being extremely complementary of State’s fans and the environment. What’s 17’ing comical is how any rational person (fan) could derive anything else.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login