Anthony Grant wouldn't put up with this sh*t.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
link

60% of the Tide's scoring suspended for violating team rules and conduct detrimental to the team.

"We are extremely disappointed in the choices and decisions made by these young men that has led to this suspension. Talent is a gift, but character is a choice. The consequences of their choices have negatively impacted them as individuals and the people that love and support them. Our hope is that they will be mature enough to accept responsibility for their actions and place a higher value on their character."

Reactions: DawgInThe256

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
What about the guy the gave a gun to a guy to kill someone? Is he playing tonight?
Grant hasnt coached at Bama for 8 years now and that article is probably a decade old. Its just comparing a prior coach to the current situation.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Let he who has not given a gun to a murderer to murder someone cast the first stone.
Yea, I Jaywalk quite often but I'm thinking God's not gonna frown on that the way He Would if I were to hand over my piece to another knowing what he's prolly gonna do with it.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Let he who has not given a gun to a murderer to murder someone cast the first stone.
Miller's lawyer say... Butz he was ALREADY on his way to pick of Miles when he got the the text from him!!! Therefore, that like counteracts any of his involvement, man!!!

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Yea, I Jaywalk quite often but I'm thinking God's not gonna frown on that the way He Would if I were to hand over my piece to another knowing what he's prolly gonna do with it.
Quick visual representation of people that actually believe Miller didn't know what was about to transpire

• Haha
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Grant hasnt coached at Bama for 8 years now and that article is probably a decade old. Its just comparing a prior coach to the current situation.
I agree with you. Absolutely could not pull the thumbs up trigger, tho. Baby steps.

• Haha
Reactions: wdawg44
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login