Anthony Tucker

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Honestly you need to utilize every position allowed. We need an OC. Or hire a rb coach and give it to this guy. More coaches are better

Feb 25, 2018
I’m impressed with how fast things are moving. Lebby has hit the ground running. Looking good so far.
Im impressed also. AD Zach seems to be infusing new blood into the system and outside the box of typical msu of the past. Lebby appears to be assembling a competent staff offensively which makes me believe whomever the DC turns out to be will be just as competent.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Honestly you need to utilize every position allowed. We need an OC. Or hire a rb coach and give it to this guy. More coaches are better
I would hope we hire one more coach for offense. An OC

Weird we only got one guy on defense yet.

hopefully bringing in a DC and he brings a bunch of guys with him

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
When the DC signs on he will fill those spots quickly. And yes, it would be stupid to leave a spot open. We need all the coaches we can get

Feb 25, 2018
When the DC signs on he will fill those spots quickly. And yes, it would be stupid to leave a spot open. We need all the coaches we can get
I’m guessing the reason we are retaining Turner as the only defensive guy may be that Lebby has his guy and that’s the only current staff he wanted to stay on. Not real sure what the hold up is though…if choice A is waiting on this or that I’d move on.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Defensive coach must be coaching this weekend or he wanted to get offense done first then get defense in place

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Who said anything about leaving a spot open? Even if we didn’t have an OC, we’d still have the max number of on-field assistants. Would be no different than it was under Leach.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login