Antonio Brown and Lane Kiffin’s…

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I see he is still living in the frat boy life. You can always count on Joey Freshwater showing up from time to time making sure the coeds are all taken care of properly.

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
lord, they dropped to 56 on 24/7. we're in at 26th
Well you know, like, they don't wanna waste all their spots on 3 stars like State. Like, ya gotta save them for the 5 star portal guys. I mean it Lane. He has a plan ya know. I hope Lebby stomps Lanes *** every year. Not a fan of AB tho either. I say 17 them both. 2 narcissists right there

patdog

May 28, 2007
Well you know, like, they don't wanna waste all their spots on 3 stars like State. Like, ya gotta save them for the 5 star portal guys. I mean it Lane. He has a plan ya know. I hope Lebby stomps Lanes *** every year. Not a fan of AB tho either. I say 17 them both. 2 narcissists right there
That's probably a good strategy. They've got 4 4* players and an average rating of 90.32 to our 3 4* players and an average rating of 87.49. They're definitely being more selective than we are at this point.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
I believe that it has been pretty well documented that AB's erratic behavior started after a vicious hit he took to the head. CTE is a real thing

Reactions: wdawg44 and patdog

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
They went all in on this upcoming season. I don't think they are thinking about next season. This is their chance to win a NC. I don't think they have the team to win it, but they will have a good opportunity to get into the play off. I still think that schedule could hurt them.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
They went all in on this upcoming season. I don't think they are thinking about next season. This is their chance to win a NC. I don't think they have the team to win it, but they will have a good opportunity to get into the play off. I still think that schedule could hurt them.
they could go 10-2 and still get left out (which will be glorious to watch the meltdown from them after). their SOS is a$$

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login