Any chance we can send Brittany Griner back to Russia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
At this point I might be willing to give them another, lower-level thug back if it's a package deal & they promise to never send her back. Perhaps we could throw in some of our Women's soccer national team with her? And I don't give a damn how hot Alex Morgan is, I wouldn't screw her with anybody's else's appendage.

We are losing our country, people. This is not hyperbole.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
At this point I might be willing to give them another, lower-level thug back if it's a package deal & they promise to never send her back. Perhaps we could throw in some of our Women's soccer national team with her? And I don't give a damn how hot Alex Morgan is, I wouldn't screw her with anybody's else's appendage.

The bigger question is - Who cares? Why is this news?

I really don't care what it thinks.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022

If we can send that traitor Trump with her, then deal.

Lock it.

Sep 15, 2009
I’m always amazed at how easy it is to manipulate idiots to obsess over something that literally doesn’t affect their daily lives one bit. Who cares? These news programs get these simpletons to go run to every social media outlet and shout about any new whiney snowflake issue they want. Stuff they wouldn’t even know about if they weren’t glued to cable news all day. As the Fox emails said about their own viewers, these people are a bunch of “cousin 17ers”. It’s really amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login