Any early feedback yet on Hail State Plus? I saw where they have a 7 Day

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Free Trial going on but not sure I even want to do that because I doubt seriously I'm not paying $9.99/mo for it long term so why start?

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
I would love to have it but doubt I would pay for it. I don't pay for GP or any other site but I do consume everything I can get for free. Probly pretty boring during slow sport info periods

Baddmann

Sep 20, 2015
I signed up for it yesterday and I'm working my way through the content.

I really didn't know what to expect (I like to record games and watch them when I get time) but I was hoping to have game replays or something similar, but that isn't the case. The content is geared more towards a "behind the scenes" approach with film study and short clips of player interviews ("Jalen Green discusses his INT At Arizona")

What is on there is well done.

Right now, I'm on the fence. I'll pay monthly and cancel if I don't see that I'm using it.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I signed up for it yesterday and I'm working my way through the content.

I really didn't know what to expect (I like to record games and watch them when I get time) but I was hoping to have game replays or something similar, but that isn't the case. The content is geared more towards a "behind the scenes" approach with film study and short clips of player interviews ("Jalen Green discusses his INT At Arizona")

What is on there is well done.

Right now, I'm on the fence. I'll pay monthly and cancel if I don't see that I'm using it.

I do think the game replays are something that would get a lot of interest. Especially games with Jack Cristil on the call.

Junction John

Oct 22, 2014
I like it. The first two installments of The Follow were well done, entertaining and interesting. I haven't gotten to the game videos yet, but so far so good.

Sep 12, 2013
I used to listen to dawgtalk on the hailstate website but it looks like now they’ve put it behind the paywall. Really chapping my ***

RiverCityDawg

Dec 30, 2009
I used to listen to dawgtalk on the hailstate website but it looks like now they’ve put it behind the paywall. Really chapping my ***

Dawg talk is free on The Varsity app. You can listen to all State radio broadcasts there. Other teams too.

As far as HailState+, I'm loving it so far. The Follow alone has been worth the subscription for me.

Sep 12, 2013
I watched it last night. Popped up on facebook but sometimes I can't find it

It used to be in the website if you clicked on media live/on demand. Now when you click it, it directs you to hailstate+.

I’ll look on the Facebook page though. The live version obv is free to listen, but to hear a replay is different now apparently.

ETA: it is on the Facebook page

Last edited:

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
I would be more likely to sign up if they were to add a library of all old games. They had something like this back 20 years or so ago but I forget what it was called now.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
I do think the game replays are something that would get a lot of interest. Especially games with Jack Cristil on the call.

Yes, I'd love even just an audio of greatest calls/moments. I can never get enough of Jim's call...."A Grand Slam for Masters....A Grand Slam for Masters....this crowd is Berzerk!!"

Last edited:

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
I think it would be worth it for weekly film studies with Matt. I’ve noticed an abundance of that kind of thing for LSU fans. I’ve been enjoying their review of MSU schemes and players.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login