Any idea what the penalty on the coach was for?

PapaDawg

Nov 19, 2014
You could read Arnett’s lips when Leach was questioning the referee. Zach said “ I asked where the 17’ing holding call was!”

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Isn’t it normally a sideline warning first?

It was for Arizona in the first half. We weren’t getting any calls from that crew last night.

If it’s true that most of that crew worked last year’s Memphis game, they should never work a State game again.

muddawgs

Aug 22, 2012
Yeah it was pretty awful when our guys were literally getting their jerseys pulled off and there were no calls. I know on the fumble, one of our guys jersey was pulled off his shoulder pads and pulled down to his waist right in front of the refs and no call was made. Our receivers were held pretty much all night because most replays you could see the Jersey being pulled by the defender. The missed face mask was equally as bad. Not sure how you miss a guy getting his whole head turned backwards. You have to be really bad at your job to miss these.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Our guys should start standing in front of the refs to adjust their jerseys after each play to be smartasses.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
He said “these titties are less impressive than I was led to believe. Overrated. Not worth the dry desert heat.”

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Trying to hold that ****** crew accountable. After seeing that was an sec crew I couldn't believe it that it was the same crew from Memphis game. They have screwed up a lot of games. Not sure how they are still an sec crew. Felt like a pac 12 crew the way they were screwing us over. Cohen needs to tell Sankey that crew needs to be sent to the damn high school leagues.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It was for Arizona in the first half. We weren’t getting any calls from that crew last night.

If it’s true that most of that crew worked last year’s Memphis game, they should never work a State game again.

I cannot believe they were assigned to another game of ours for a road non-SEC game. Somebody needs to talk to the SEC office from the AD office

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login