Any interest in a fantasy baseball?

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
I’m down. Cool to do a keeper league…we could sell off the manager spots to fellow bulldogs when applicable…..I’m also down for selecting a particular bulldog athlete and donating/half proceed to said individual.

The particular athlete chosen would be done by random selection…30 or so eligible NIL players….or maybe even better, add all MSU athletes to the hat, draw one to be the SPS Fantasy Idol.

idk…I do think we need to incorporate this into our fantasy football leagues…just double the membership donations and start participating in every way possible…..with a chance to meet me in the finals, of course

Reactions: 57stratdawg

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
For now on, i motion, for all of our contest…we need to set aside moneys for athletics/NIL. We save it up and hand it off each year…..we could begin to incorporate a weekly/weekly’s contest and have a portion go directly to our NIL bank….bye passing the daily Fantasy sites…making sure our money stays in house.

Just a pancake thought

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I'm in one random league but would be down for joining an sps league. I'm already doing the other draft at 7:30 tonight though so not sure I could do two.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I already feel I am in some Bizzarro World Miss State Baseball Fantasy. Two consecutive suck *** years after a NC run. Has to be some kind of horrible fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: Lettuce

MississippiTexan

Jun 11, 2014
I'd be willing to play. Used to play every year, but quit when my kids were younger. It's a lot more work than fantasy football with the daily line-ups.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Yes.

I’ve been playing a free keeper league for about 5-6 years…..the format presents 9 keepers, 4 pitchers and 5 hitters.

There is stipulations…..check this out, see if y’all like it. This is my suggestion of league rules….it’s been awesome.

we’ve managed to all come back … I randomly joined…most fun league I’ve ever been in…..besides the old lettuce patch leagues RIP

AB10754E-D76A-438C-A89E-64F64E031D89.png

Beretta.sixpack

Oct 29, 2009
I would be willing to play....havent played in 6 years or so....the guy who headed ours up passed away and no one started it back....Im not good enough to be in a pay league, but would play for fun....we used ESPN....if you need another, i would play

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
If a position change occurs during the year with a player or pitcher, kuddos , it would bypass the keeper positions ceiling …but you would have to use the ESPN pre season position status as the final word on the players place…..if that makes sense.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
I would be willing to play....havent played in 6 years or so....the guy who headed ours up passed away and no one started it back....Im not good enough to be in a pay league, but would play for fun....we used ESPN....if you need another, i would play
I say we each put up 30$ or so and give it all to NIL…SPS could donate a sweet *** trophy…the donation would go into our very own scholarship or NIL donation, which is a collection of stupid contest we compete in throughout the year.

I say, we donate the lump annually every January 17th

mudbugs817

Mar 3, 2008
I couldn’t figure it out either, but I did discover I had logged in using Google, so I logged out and back in with my original credentials. Hope that helps.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Mad I missed out on the ncaas brackets and the sec fantasy team.

Who won our bracket this year? Or has it been settled?

I could see us raising 2 grand or so just doing brackets…need to start doing squares for our football games…easily see us pushing 5 k a year….maybe I’m undershooting

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login