Any Nashville Predators fans here?

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I'm watching my first game in a month. WHO ARE THESE GUYS? Lol. I knew they had decided to turn the roster over, but Josi and Sarous are about the only stalwarts left it seems. Hopefully it works out like it did for the Braves a few years ago!

#ShowOff

Jun 21, 2013
They've acquired a lot of upcoming draft picks over the next two seasons. On the brink of the playoffs this year but afraid they'll fall just short. Bad loss out West last night.

Complete roster overhaul w/ GM David Poile retiring.

I'm optimistic about the Preds future. Forsberg and Johansen are injured...hoping they'll be back soon for a late season push.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
Sports radio in Nashville has been talking about blowing up the roster for a rebuild after several years of just barely making the playoffs. It's finally here as Poile is having a fire-sale of talent. As ShowOff said, the Preds are banking draft picks for Trotz to build in his image. I'm still not completely sold on Trotz as a GM, but then again, Polie only got us to one final in his whole career.

Reactions: #ShowOff

rankindog86

Aug 22, 2012
They definitely went full rebuild. I just hope that Trotz sees how terrible Hynes has been and will not let him be apart of the future.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login