Any of you watching the Music City Bowl?

AtlantaDawg

Nov 27, 2017
Both teams are lining up quickly. Both defenses are gassed.

Great game, and TN & Purdue traveled very well.

No fake “Cheezit” cardboard fans here...

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Didn't like the 2nd and 3rd down plays for TN. All you need is a field goal and they are throwing bombs. They could have made this less than a 50 yard field goal.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Who the 17 calls “forward progress” at the 1 yard line?

As much as I don’t care that UT gets screwed by them, this horseshit awful officiating seems to be an out of control plague that’s spreading.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
What the 17 is replay for? There's you have another example of why replay is horseshit. They could have corrected that call but they chose not to override the referee who whistled the play over before it was over. This was the referee who could see the runner has not touched the ground and was still trying to move forward but he makes a "mistake" and whistles him down before he can stick the ball across the line...

The referee made the mistake of calling to play over before it was even though he can clearly see what was going on and replay did not correct it? ********!

TimberBeast

Aug 23, 2012
We should be able to say that was the worst call of the year, unfortunately it was one of just many. The refs are seriously contributing to fans not give a **** anymore attitude with college football.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
That's not as bad as refusing to change the call up in replay when you can clearly see the runner was not down.

I thought that was what replay was for? Finding out what really happened and changing the outcome EVEN mistakes by the referee and correcting them.

I still think they have a magic eight ball in the replay room and use that to decide what the 17 is going on

Upyurs

Nov 24, 2017
That game was awful, just because it’s high scoring doesn’t make it great, to me anyway. The game ended with the refs absolutely giving one team the win.

Hate I accidentally upvoted this ****. What the 17 are u watching. Very competitive and ended in OT.

TimberBeast

Aug 23, 2012
Hate I accidentally upvoted this ****. What the 17 are u watching. Very competitive and ended in OT.

The same **** as you, that game going to OT was a joke. No defense involved especially at the end, each team scored in a couple plays. It was pitiful football. Just because a game goes to OT doesn’t mean it was good. No one cared to make a damn tackle. And like I said before the game ended when the refs made a terrible call and gave the game to one team. That’s not a great game.

Dawgzilla

Mar 3, 2008
What the 17 is replay for? There's you have another example of why replay is horseshit. They could have corrected that call but they chose not to override the referee who whistled the play over before it was over. This was the referee who could see the runner has not touched the ground and was still trying to move forward but he makes a "mistake" and whistles him down before he can stick the ball across the line...

The referee made the mistake of calling to play over before it was even though he can clearly see what was going on and replay did not correct it? ********!

If the ref blows the play dead, it is dead. Inadvertent whistle cannot be corrected by replay. If the replay booth refused to see the ref blowing the play dead, they would almost certainly have to send an apology letter later.

Upyurs

Nov 24, 2017
If the ref blows the play dead, it is dead. Inadvertent whistle cannot be corrected by replay. If the replay booth refused to see the ref blowing the play dead, they would almost certainly have to send an apology letter later.

There was no need to correct the whistle. Replay clearly indicated that he crossed the Goalline after the whistle.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login