Any Y'all Ever Lived Near a Barrel House Where Spirits are Aged? Whiskey Fungus.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were the residents that Jack Daniels will be moving any time soon. Distillery started there in 1864 long before the residents started whining about something growing on their house. Who knows though in this day and age, get the right judge and anything can happen but, it would be hard to find a jury to make them guilty of anything

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were the residents that Jack Daniels will be moving any time soon. Distillery started there in 1864 long before the residents started whining about something growing on their house. Who knows though in this day and age, get the right judge and anything can happen but, it would be hard to find a jury to make them guilty of anything
That’s pretty much the precedent for anything like this but you’re also right that in this day nothing is a for sure thing if you find the right judge.

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
We have about a dozen within a few miles of my home here in Louisville, KY. Between the now tainted Ohio River (train crash/chemicals released) and being one of the worst air quality cities in the country, we have bigger issues to worry about. 1678117099795.png

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
The new warehouses they built recently that are being blamed haven't been there since 1864 though.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
We have about a dozen within a few miles of my home here in Louisville, KY. Between the now tainted Ohio River (train crash/chemicals released) and being one of the worst air quality cities in the country, we have bigger issues to worry about. View attachment 315874
I read somewhere else this morning that some Louisville residents tried to sue but a judge threw out the case. KY Bourbon and TN Whiskey carry big sticks to State Capitals and D.C.

Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
I read somewhere else this morning that some Louisville residents tried to sue but a judge threw out the case. KY Bourbon and TN Whiskey carry big sticks to State Capitals and D.C.
The worst issue in terms of air quality is the JBS meat slaughter house that still resides near downtown on Story Avenue. If we get a NE wind, the entire city reeks of burning pig flesh. It's really bad.

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
Stranger Things Netflix GIF

Only one answer for this problem.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login