Anybody have kids that live or have lived in The Vista?

Digging dog

Aug 22, 2012
This has to be the worst customer service for a rental I’ve ever had to deal with.

Started with having problems with their server not letting me log on. Called customer service while at work - suggested I try from the desktop. Didn’t work. This prevented her from moving in early.

wife and I stopped in office to fix the problem & set up an automatic draft to eliminate any future problems.

1st month (rented exceeded auto draw limit and wouldn’t process). This led to a late fee. Multiple calls and late fee removed and good.

end of September- same problem & another hour or so on the phone to fix.

got a gut feeling I’m gonna have the same problem at the end of this month.

DirtyDog

Aug 24, 2012
My experience in renting (whether the fancier apartment complexes or even houses) in Starkville is that most of the day-to-day is run by students, and that these students have not learned what professional service looks like. They are used to dealing with other students so that don't know how to deal with mature adults who know what service and work looks like. All of these places are geared towards students, and the service is a low standard because students are used to poor service while we are not.

Digging dog

Aug 22, 2012
My experience in renting (whether the fancier apartment complexes or even houses) in Starkville is that most of the day-to-day is run by students, and that these students have not learned what professional service looks like. They are used to dealing with other students so that don't know how to deal with mature adults who know what service and work looks like. All of these places are geared towards students, and the service is a low standard because students are used to poor service while we are not.
Didn’t have any problems close to this when she stayed at The Helix last year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login