Anybody in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area?

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
We are having a watch party for the State-Ole Miss basketball game Saturday at Moe’s Original Bar B Que (2014 Hillsborough Rd, Durham, NC). Hope to see a lot of maroon there. The manager is an Ole Miss alum so expect mixed company, but should be fun. Been in the area for about 1.5 years and hoping to meet more State fans.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Lived in NC in the 96/97 time frame, we had a couple of football watch parties in Chappel Hill (near the UNC campus), a great area to live in.

During those days on whatever MB we had (BOMB or Genespage?), I was NC Dawg. Didn't this board start during the mid/late 90s timeframe? Wasn't one of the earliest fan boards on an actual MSU server? Can't remember the name of it?

Last edited:

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Lived in NC in the 96/97 time frame, we had a couple of football watch parties in Chappel Hill (near the UNC campus), a great area to live in.

During those days on whatever MB we had (BOMB or Genespage?), I was NC Dawg. Didn't this board start during the mid/late 90s timeframe? Wasn't one of the earliest fan boards on an actual MSU server? Can't remember the name of it?

You might be thinking of the dawgnews listserv.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duggar Hall Desk

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Not a reply all.

Emails were sent to the listserv and Dawgnews routed the messages to everyone in it.
we've come a long way
Vintage Working GIF by Four Rest Films

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
I'm in that Facebook group because I'm local-ish (about 90 miles from the Triangle), but I couldn't make it over.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003

This board started on April 8, 2003. Get ready for the 20th anniversary celebration**

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login