Anybody know what's up with this?

M

MasterDawg

There were all sorts of bad signs for State, starting with Jamont Gordon's lackluster performance at the point and finishing with Ben Hansbrough's tantrum of staying on the bench when Stansbury had pulled him for Phil Turner late in the game.
<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.sunherald.com/sports/story/433605.html">
http://www.sunherald.com/sports/story/433605.html</a>

M

MsuD00D

Maybe the ***** does need to transfer. Way to step up in crunch time, Chokesbrough.

M

MsuD00D

One memorable performance out of 32 games. Hmmmm 1 for 32. I guess Ben could be a star on Cholk's team.

vandaldawg

Feb 23, 2008
Hans may be a self important, cocky little ****. They should have been pulled for longer than they were. Both Stewart and Hans. How the hell they justified jacking 3's when they couldn't hit a bull in the *** with a bass fiddle, and meanwhile the entire UGA roster has 4 fouls, and they barely look at Rhodes before they lay another brick I will never know.

patdog

May 28, 2007
He's also the same guy who didn't get the Vandy or Bama games put away at the line when he had a chance and who got abused twice defensively when Georgia made it's late-game comeback yesterday. He was a major liability for the whole SEC tournament.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I will say this - if Hansbrough's or Stewart's shots are falling - we won't lose. Because that opens the lane like the parting of the Red Sea. Our perimeter game is the key to the Sweet 16. We will get low post points somehow.

williecunningham

Mar 3, 2008
dawgstudent said:
I will say this - if Hansbrough's or Stewart's shots are falling - we won't lose. Because that opens the lane like the parting of the Red Sea. Our perimeter game is the key to the Sweet 16. We will get low post points somehow.

</p>That is right on the money. We won't get anywhere being one dimensional.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
but we might be able to get by in the 1st round with a sub par perimeter night but after that, it is necessary to be on target.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
MsuD00D said:
One memorable performance out of 32 games. Hmmmm 1 for 32. I guess Ben could be a star on Cholk's team.

Chokesbrough and cholk? What are you 12?
</p>

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
dawgstudent said:
but we might be able to get by in the 1st round with a sub par perimeter night but after that, it is necessary to be on target.

I don't agree. The teams we are liable to be matched up with are going to be better than Georgia and Alabama and on par with us. Perhaps if had played ourselves up to a 6 or a 5 we could withstand an off night, but now in the 7-8-9-10 grouping, not so much.</p>

</p>

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
and if we shoot it like we have the last 2 games, we don't make it past Thursday or Friday. It's just too typical for us to play our worst basketball when everything's on the line.

patdog

May 28, 2007
dawgstudent said:

I agree. The problem is, Ben and Barry's shots don't fall often enough. We need better shooters.</p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login