Anybody on here gonna pull for The Moustache

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Looks like Dak is well on his way to a bad game. Pathetic of a throw.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Two pick 6’s in his last 4 passes
And one of those was on the WR. One on Dak. Dak tries to do too much. He refuses to throw a ball away or just run for a couple yards and go to the next play. But when he gets in a rhythm, he's as good as almost any QB.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I do. I know his daddy, grand daddy, great grandaddy. No, he did not go to State but he did win the JC football championship at Northwest Community College. But feel free to pull against him and Fletcher and Slay....lol

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I do. I know his daddy, grand daddy, great grandaddy. No, he did not go to State but he did win the JC football championship at Northwest Community College. But feel free to pull against him and Fletcher and Slay....lol
I wouldn't pull for Philly in any sport for any reason really. But those guys you mentioned have nothing to do with the guy you were talking about in your original post. You said you were pulling for him specifically. Not Slay and Fletcher. Not even Philly.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
With the receivers that they have and the holes in the line that they have Dak has to really try to do way too much, especially with the idiot calling plays. Double pass to the QB?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I wouldn't pull for Philly in any sport for any reason really. But those guys you mentioned have nothing to do with the guy you were talking about in your original post. You said you were pulling for him specifically. Not Slay and Fletcher. Not even Philly.
Okay ?

kired

Aug 22, 2008
How is Minshew not a starter somewhere? After tonight he’s got 43 TDs to 14 INTs, not bad for a backup.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I'm thinking New Orleans. Maybe they won't let him go. Back up QBs are valuable but I know he would love to be starting somewhere of course

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
I'm thinking New Orleans. Maybe they won't let him go. Back up QBs are valuable but I know he would love to be starting somewhere of course

Minshew will be an unrestricted free agent after this season

Free agent QBs after this season
Lamar Jackson
Tom Brady
Baker Mayfield
Jimmy Garoppolo
Sam Darnold
Geno Smith
Jacoby Brissett
Gardner Minshew

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Minshew will be an unrestricted free agent after this season

Free agent QBs after this season
Lamar Jackson
Tom Brady
Baker Mayfield
Jimmy Garoppolo
Sam Darnold
Geno Smith
Jacoby Brissett
Gardner Minshew
Is he the best on that list? How bad is Jackson’s injury?

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
I started him in semi finals today in fantasy ..after losing hurts ….went with him in wake of leach news as kind of a tribute.

he had a great game, could have been bigger.. missed on two 30+ yard walk in tds

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
How is Minshew not a starter somewhere? After tonight he’s got 43 TDs to 14 INTs, not bad for a backup.
Exactly. The Saints should have picked him up. He seems a slave to his contract. Why is he the only qb in the nation to be a slave to their contract?

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
In the 3:30 game. I hate that it's against the Boys but I will be rooting for him to show out
Excited Tennessee Titans GIF by Bleacher Report
Kevin Clark Mustache GIF by The Ringer
Washington Football Team Wsu GIF by Pac-12 Network

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login