Anybody still liking this match-up?

BigErnMcracken

May 23, 2006
yes, we are playing like garbage, not rebounding, missing point blank layups and down 6 to the #1 seed......

Liking it a lot so far.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
is getting violated by UNC. They are down 22. We're down 8, and their big men are in serious foul trouble.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
and Ern, I disagree. I think we are playing as well as we can play against this team. They are much more athletic and alot deeper. Lucky we have made some 3's or it would be ugly.</p>

I would have rather played UCLA myself..i'm still not sold on the Pac-10</p>

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
the way we have shot the ball lately..maybe I should have said fortunately instead of luckily

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
It is past time to give this idiot the JR treatment. he admits he comes on here and does this **** just to start ****. What is the point of having him here? Right now the guy is sitting at his computer loving the fact that we are getting beat

hotdigitydog

May 21, 2007
you can't beat the odds and beat the better team, which clearly they are. However, it was never likely at all.........They had obvious personnel advantages...........

SnakePlissken

Feb 24, 2008
why you are so against State in everything. I wish to GOD, even on Easter Sunday, that you would just go to HELL!

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
because I dont agree that we match-up better with Memphis than we do UCLA? You <17'ers> are reaching now

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
No your dumbass just loves for us to lose. Honestly you add nothing to this place at all

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
the sarcastic way you asked it. You were not-so-subtlely going for an "I told you so" post. You honestly would rather be right than see us win.

Dawgbreeze

Jun 11, 2007
Coach you are a 17ing prick, No other comment necessary. The <Rule 1b> played their hearts out and yes, Memphis has some great players but we have a great program too and sorry that bothers you.

Big Sheep81

Feb 24, 2008
It takes a real crackhead to make the comments with such glee about a school you claim to support. If you were .318 as smart as you claim you would be a three sport head coach at a BCS school. What you do have is a mouth that is big enough to put your ego into....although I suspect the sides would scrape.........Why don't you put one of those condoms to good use and pull it over your pointed head.............

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
becuase I thought it would be a good game. I was right.

I was actually surprised that people thought we were going to get blown out, but they probably didn't know our team all that well.

I really thought we were going to have a chance to win, and we did, and things just didn't quite work out for us.

But I hope you enjoy the 500 bucks or whatever you claim to have won gambling on our game, like any of us give a ****. I also notice that you never tell us how much you lost. To bad you can't tell the bookie that you were "just messing around."

oem

Feb 23, 2008
Coach34 said:
and Ern, I disagree. I think we are playing as well as we can play against this team. They are much more athletic and alot deeper. Lucky we have made some 3's or it would be ugly.</p>

I would have rather played UCLA myself..i'm still not sold on the Pac-10</p>

</p>And yet you are buying CUSA? Nice

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login