Anyone catch Wenbamyama’s debut last night?

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
It’s kinda wild watching this guy. 7’4” with ball handling skills and ridiculous height on his release. It’s gotta be something to be in the NBA and know that there’s not a player in the league that can do much to affect your shot

That said, he’s got a long way and I mean a LONG WAY to go with defense and rebounding. He’s something to watch though

Reactions: eckie1

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
It’s kinda wild watching this guy. 7’4” with ball handling skills and ridiculous height on his release. It’s gotta be something to be in the NBA and know that there’s not a player in the league that can do much to affect your shot

That said, he’s got a long way and I mean a LONG WAY to go with defense and rebounding. He’s something to watch though
I saw his debut with Britney Spears!****

3-2 Dawg

Jun 6, 2023
Watched him yesterday. Ceiling is unlimited but based on what I saw he is going to get worked the next few years against NBA bodies.

HWY51dog

Jul 24, 2013
I think he will be a good defender from the start because of his length but going to struggle on the offensive side.

Good luck to him the first time
Steven Adams blocks him out for a rebound, he will end up in the seats.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Saw some footage of him before the draft. He looked fantastic. He has to really gain some strength
and a few pounds to effectively play in the NBA.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
He's going to look like hell this year and probably next bc he's rail thin and 19. No denying his skill set and frame set him up for a great career. I'm looking forward to watching him develop into a monster.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
His personality and maturity are just as impressive. The fact he humbly admitted that he has a lot to work on is awesome.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Exactly what happened with the Britney deal?
Britney saw him walking in a Vegas establishment and tried to tap him to say hello. His security guard swiped back and seemed to have inadvertently smacked her in the face. Then hilarity ensued.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
As a spurs fan, it’s been a long few years since Kawhi twisted his ankle against GS. Hope he lives up to the hype.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login