Anyone else finished The Last Kingdom? (Possible Spoilers)

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I won't bring anything up until I know others have seen it as well. Would love to discuss if so. But, overall that was a damn good show.

My wife calls the historical drama shows like this I watch, my Soap Operas. She watched the last 2 or 3 episodes with me last night. Three things she said:

"Damn, your shows are intense."

"How many kids does Uhtred have?"

"Wow, Uhtred is having a bad day!"

That last one cracked me up, for there's a Reddit thread, I think, that renamed the show, 'Uhtred Has a Bad Day'.

Last edited:

MSUSaint15

Oct 18, 2020
I've watched the entire series and have read every book at least once. I felt season four was definitely affected by the pandemic but they did the best they could with what they had. Season five was a nice bounce back and the finale was much more satisfying than a lot of other shows.

Looking forward to the movie in two years.

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
Uhtred is favorite character . He is a bad boy. so, I hear they have a movie coming?

pmack3641

Aug 9, 2019
Watched the entire series, it was great drama with a great ending. Looking forward to the movie.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
When it comes to dark ages England "The Last Kingdom" is more historical than "Vikings".

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Uhtred has unknown kids because he doesn't just slay bad guys...

Will the movie have Alexander Dreymon as Uhtred?

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
and the finale was much more satisfying than a lot of other shows.

Agreed. Although I was worried there for a bit...
Wow, it takes a lot to hide the spoiler from the hybrid view.

God bless the rains in Northumbria

Last edited:

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
I could've consulted the google machine, ha...saw the topic thread and got excited about the movie.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
You could tell they crammed a lot into the final episode. I would’ve liked to see it spread out better, but I’m glad they gave it closure. When I saw it was canceled it concerned me it wouldn’t get a conclusion.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login