Anyone else notice to faster tempo Saturday?

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
I mean it was probably average for most teams, but for Leach it was pretty fast. Noticed on the 2nd drive and started watching the play clock. Consistently getting the plays off with 10-18 seconds left. The rest of the season it seemed like 2-8 seconds left when we snapped it. So my question, were we intentionally going faster or was the TS defense not causing will to have to make as many checks?

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
I mean it was probably average for most teams, but for Leach it was pretty fast. Noticed on the 2nd drive and started watching the play clock. Consistently getting the plays off with 10-18 seconds left. The rest of the season it seemed like 2-8 seconds left when we snapped it. So my question, were we intentionally going faster or was the TS defense not causing will to have to make as many checks?

They get fast when they are on a roll, they were doing it at Auburn too. My guess is when the opponent’s defense is reeling there is less consternation about the next call.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
We will be slowed down by OM's fake injuries... sorry, I mean their lack of conditioning.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login