Anyone have some background info here?

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
Yea. Dickie Scruggs is a scumbag, disbarred, felon who would be the result if a person was made with every UM delusion and unethical tendency funneled into one being. If this fraud says it’s bad.. consider it good. If he says it’s good.. stay away.

There is the background.
My guess was he asked Tater to get Trump to give him a "full and unconditional pardon" and he got denied....

• Haha
Reactions: knock him out john

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
My assumption is that it has do with Tate’s antagonism toward ummc leadership during the fight between ummc and blue cross/blue shield over reimbursement rates. Or it could be that Dickie didn’t like Tate’s IHL appointments. Who knows with Dickie.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Scruggs is a big democrat. Regardless of what you think should happen next year or where you lie politically, the likes of Scruggs and whoever he recommends doesn’t need to have ANY power in Mississippi or be anywhere near the governors mansion. He’s been one of the big problems (as evidenced by his criminal record).

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Appears he is past any public shame and leading a low profile, quiet life. Always amazed at "disgraced people" that just can't go away.
Gosh I feel so bad for poor OM and always getting picked on. Maybe Ross wasn't such a bad guy after all*** :rolleyes:

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Dickie has cast himself in the role of attack dog so Presley doesn’t get stuck with the mudslinging moniker.

Not a bad play on his part. As previously noted, he’s no shrinking violet.

And yeah, he’s Democratic but he’s donated to folks in both major parties.

I don’t think what Dickie says will make that much of a difference because Reeves does a much better job of attacking himself than anyone else does… **

Reactions: Spotdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login