Anyone heard about gunshots being fired outside of northeast village?

Status
Not open for further replies.

studentdawg87

Feb 24, 2008
A friend of mine is an RA at Hurst and just sent me a message saying there were gun shots fired at Hurst...just drove by and Northeast Village and it is blocked off by multipe cops.....anyone know if this true

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
Shots (two) were fired into the air by someone wanting to prove a point. Not the "killing spree" that was rumored.

ScoobaDawg

Jun 4, 2007
I was wondering what was going on, headed towards sanderson at 10:15 saw several flashing lights, and when leaving sanderson around 11 they were still there..did a loop to see if anything could be seen, and only saw the 3 cars with lights going, spaced between the road all the way to the door.

imminteract007

Mar 3, 2008
Some students said the suspect was driving a "Budweiser" car...and at least on the times I walked by Ruby tonight, several football players were outside being questioned.

At approximately 3 a.m., a football player was accompanied into a four-dour MSU police vehicle and driven off. No handcuffs.

Don't know what to make of it as of yet.

MaverickAG

Feb 8, 2005
That guy lived next door to me a couple of years back in the Cotton District. I'll just say it wouldn't surprise me if it were him.

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
I've been told that they're all members of the same gang, and they show their allegiance by having cars like that. Considering I don't know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone in a gang, I don't know how reliable this info is. If this is true, then the Scarface car is the leader and the Frosted Flakes car is the low man on the totem pole. Although, Batman could be the leader and Scarface is the crazy number 2 that Batman never really trusts.</p>

dudehead

Jul 9, 2006
We have an Arm & Hammer baking soda car, Looney Tunes car, Flintstones car, and several others here in Meridian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login