Anyone here old enough to remember these.....

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
I certainly am and when "Super Bowl commercials" were at their peak. I'd forgotten just how funny they used to be ...... that's right MF in high falsetto. Man those were good and before they leaked them as they do now.

Reactions: theoriginalSALTYdog

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
When you asked for old people I thought you’d ask us who remembers swamp frogs croaking while staring at a neon Budweiser si
When you asked for old people I thought you’d ask us who remembers swamp frogs croaking while staring at a neon Budweiser sign.
****, I'm old enough to remember the original party animal, Spuds McKenzie. That was before the frogs.

Last edited:

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I remember wanting a spuds McKenzie tshirt. They were eventually banned in my school.
Mine as well, along with anything that advertised alcohol.

Side note on how things have changed: My sophomore year of HS, if you were 18 or older, you could smoke in the school courtyard. They killed that "privilege" by my junior year. Did not impact me because I dipped Copenhagen like the cool kids...

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
The Budweiser Real Men of Genius? Man, some of these were great. Mr Pro Sports Heckler Guy.....

Seems like I remember some of these spots on State radio broadcasts. I would welcome more like this. The current coke zero sugar ad is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Hearing it come on has me diving for the volume control.

Reactions: theoriginalSALTYdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login