Anyone know what color we’re supposed to wear tomorrow?

patdog

May 28, 2007
Found out today I’m going to the game. Can’t find the info on the HailState app. It also keeps saying my card didn’t process when I try to buy a parking pass. That app is worthless.

YesIAmAPirate

Oct 3, 2022
Did some searching and it was actually Matt Wyatt on instagram. It is indeed true maroon day

Reactions: patdog

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Found out today I’m going to the game. Can’t find the info on the HailState app. It also keeps saying my card didn’t process when I try to buy a parking pass. That app is worthless.
park at the research park and ride the bus. It'll stop right by the stadium at Giles Hall at the NEZ. That's where we always park and it's always free. They say it's $10, but there's never been anyone taking up money there. Short bus ride and fairly easy getting out. I think we waited maybe 10 minutes at Giles for a bus after the game last week, and were in the Yukon and headed up 182 towards 82 ten minutes later

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
I ended up with two parking passes. Text me and I’ll cut you a deal on one.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login