anyone know who he's talkin about?

MrHooch

Feb 25, 2008
In the most recent Forte yard dash I read the following:

Spies tell The Minutes that a Big East coach who shall remain nameless (38) recently got into a halftime argument with one of his assistants in a hallway outside the locker room. According to a source, it escalated to the point where punches were thrown.

Any idea who this is? just curious...

MrHooch

Feb 25, 2008
yeah I accidentally hit enter instead of tab and posted a blank msg...yea me.

imissplatinumplus

Dec 13, 2006
Rich Rodriguez. He did not seem very happy towards the end of the yr and then the asst comes in and wins a big game. Never really understood why this guy got so much love from UAT and UM. I could coach Slayton and the other guy and win in the big east. Rich will find out this soon enough

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
mainly because Rodriguez is now a Big 10 coach. I think it's the guy from Rutgers. He seems like that kind of a-hole.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
Quote:_________________________________________________Rich will find out this soon enough _________________________________________________

You dont think RR can win at Meeechigan? Orgermoron could win at Meeechigan. RR will be just fine. Its a top-heavy conference with very weak teams

patdog

May 28, 2007
He'll win at Michigan. But the question that matters is, will he beat Ohio St.? Not very often as long as Tressel is there.

G

Goat Holder

Quote:_________________________________________________Never really understood why this guy got so much love from UAT and UM. I could coach Slayton and the other guy and win in the big east. Rich will find out this soon enough _________________________________________________
Dumb dumb dumb....

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login